happy or not?

RANGERST1LLADIE

Holding off judgement really.

My first impressions are that Healey is not good enough; Diouf is another gamble; the arsenal youngster - when will he ever play? We still have Webster , Perry, McCulloch and B'foot.

My hope is that they all excel and find their best form at Ibrox. we really need a goalgetter and some creativity so in theory we could get that. The Arsenal youngster though is he good enough to start before the others mentioned above?

A think the arsenal youngster will be good enough when he has to step in. Can't see wier lasting every game this season. As for the others, good player so let's hope they hit the ground running. Feel we have strengthened our squad goin into the business end of the season.

A think the arsenal youngster will be good enough when he has to step in. Can't see wier lasting every game this season. As for the others, good player so let's hope they hit the ground running. Feel we have strengthened our squad goin into the business end of the season.

i have seen the youngster playing.you would be better signin them in your avatar.

We lost miller and replaced him with worse players so not really

dont talk pish miller who the fuck is he no one specical healy will score more than him.djof is a better player i think ur a tim in diguise

We've managed to keep a hold of our top players and add a few new faces to our squad, all be it loan decks.

Are you happy with how everything has went?

fairly yes. few bad points some good.

the players we have brought in have something to prove and decent pedigree.

we need to see how it goes but it was important to freshen things up.

Holding off judgement really.

My first impressions are that Healey is not good enough; Diouf is another gamble; the arsenal youngster - when will he ever play? We still have Webster , Perry, McCulloch and B'foot.

My hope is that they all excel and find their best form at Ibrox. we really need a goalgetter and some creativity so in theory we could get that. The Arsenal youngster though is he good enough to start before the others mentioned above?

I have just expressed my thoughts elsewhere and like you i am underwhelmed at our transfer dealings.

Bartley will only play if Weir or Bougherra are injured or suspended and even then if Broadfoot returns to fitness you have to think that in an Old Firm game or Europe for example that Smith would go with Broadfoot before Bartley.

Healy..nah sorry doesn't inspire me one bit when you look at his record over the last few seasons. However i will reserve judgement on him based solely on the fact his pride and enthusiasm may rub off on the others.

Diouf...disgusting signing and a disgusting person.

None of the 3 are here for the long term and none of them can be considered 1st team starts ahead of who we already have.

im quite happy for the remainder of the season, especially if bartley is good enough to partner boughy at CB, should improve our all round game.

anything after this season, im concerned.

coisty must be happy with what uncle Walters left for next season must be great to waste money that's no yours , : :disappointment: :

well happy, we now have 2 experienced players to put up top with Jelavic, he could form a hell of a partnership with Diouf or Healy.

all the talk of goodwillie - yeah it'd be good to get him for the future but i did want someone who had a bit more experience and we have that in Healy and Diouf, hopefully Lafferty takes what he can from playing with them and improves his own game.

I think it's been a good bit of business all round.

We've brought in two attacking players and a young, hungry defender, who let's be fair, has come from Arsenal so is hardly going to be pish.

It seems to me though that the club/walter/tea lady is damned if they do or damned if they don't. If we'd not brought anyone in, there'd be outrage on here, we bring in two attacking players which we're crying out for and still people have the 'ump.

Let's give them a chance before writing them off. I'm quietly confident we've made some good decisions.

I'm secretly wishing that Healy get's a hat-trick and all created by Diouf - just annoy the mhanky mob even further.

Not really that much to be excited about.

Bartley will only get a game if there are injuries/suspensions to Weir and Bougherra.

Healy could be anything, but has never been much of a scorer in club football.

Diouf shouldn't be allowed to wear our jersey.