nvager

if he would do that in an old firm game

Yeah and play with 10 men. That would be a great idea doh

Ano.....

There is one heap o sheeite posted on here isnt there

Who do these guyz really support :lol:

If I'd done that in front of 15,000 witnesses to a guy on the street, I'd currently be typing this from jail!

Ano.....

There is one heap o sheeite posted on here isnt there

Who do these guyz really support :lol:

rangers all im saying is...if he had the balls to do that in a rangers celtic game get him signed..we dont have a ricksen type player anymore who puts agrresion into there game like he did

A Ricksen type player?

my arse

Ricksen wasnt a hard man like say Richard Gough or Terry Butcher...he was just a loose cannon that would get needless red cards for flashes of stupidity that would inevitably cost us the game.

He is the type of player we DONT need

If I'd done that in front of 15,000 witnesses to a guy on the street, I'd currently be typing this from jail!

Only if you had a Rangers top on But !!!

I was going to post a thread about Barry Robson as well i think hes had a great season for Dundee United and hes got the potential to become a decent addition top the squad as long as he improves his disciplinary record

I was going to post a thread about Barry Robson as well i think hes had a great season for Dundee United and hes got the potential to become a decent addition top the squad as long as he improves his disciplinary record

No no no no no.

I agree with Fish here, he is NOT Rangers quality. I know we can't sign the best players any more, but we can do far better than Robson.

Although we would all like to think that we can, you have to ask: Can we do better than Robson at the moment?

Last summer when Lovenkrands decided he wanted £25,000 a week we all said nope we can do better, when Elmander turned us down for Toulouse we all said we could do better, and in the end we got Sebo. Is that really better?

We seen the same with Riordan last January. Nope don't want him, we can do better, and who did we get that you would really class as better? Sionko? Sebo? Novo back in the first team?

I have a feeling that McDonald will also fall into the category too, wheras some fans think that "we can do better"

Although I want to think that we can do better, and most people assume that money is the main issue of why we can't sign quality, I don't think it is the sole reason behind it. I think I, like most others, might have to remove my "RFC are an attractive proposition to most players" glasses as I truly don't think we are anymore. What do we really have going for us that would attract a player to us? Divided fans, a disinterested Chairman, A Captain who from the outside looking in apperas to have a very large say in most things to do with the club, a manager who plays with tactics that are 10 years out of date, Constant negative press from the rags, always on UEFA's radar, Subway loyal fans. The list is almost endless.

Yes we can offer them Champions League Football and big wages but is that enough for them to really want to be here?

Will they give their all in the less important games and will we progress enough on the pitch to justify and perhaps afford the large contracts that some players will undoubtly recieve?

It's not aggression though, it's just plain stupidity. Players with that type of uncontrolable agression are liabilties.

Players like Cantona and Keane were you mean ?

That liability Zidane as well. :rolleyes:

And 50% of the lads who play sunday league footy! doh

Barry Robson's style of play being compared to Keane, Zidane and Cantona...This thread just gets beta and beta!!

I started the post because I had read some very good reports about him recently. It seemed he played very well vs Celtic apart from doing his nut.

Personally I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY so just asked the question. I am a little amazed at the strong reactions and number of replies.

Fishyface - you are getting SO predictable!

I watched him against Hearts when he scored a hat-trick. Stands out head and shoulders above their other players, only player that looks to have a bit of quality about him.

Scores a good few goals, creative, gets stuck in, can hit a good freekick.. he's also left footed which is a problem position for us.

However, thats not RFC standard :rolleyes:

But tbh, I don't want him.

I started the post because I had read some very good reports about him recently. It seemed he played very well vs Celtic apart from doing his nut.

Personally I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM PLAY so just asked the question. I am a little amazed at the strong reactions and number of replies.

Explain to the masses....but will they understand ??

I think not !! :lol:

He was released from the club when he was younger the 1st time because he wasnt good enough the 1st time and he has now found his own level probably Dundee Utd's best player because there whole team is bollocks :rolleyes:

Explain to the masses....but will they understand ??

I think not !! :lol:

Cheers! Fishyface!

:lol::lol::lol: