Big Kyle

JamieD

We all know his limitations and he's a frustrating player to watch but is it me or does he rarely score meaningless goals? By which I mean goals when the game has already been killed off. He always seems to be the first scorer or indeed the sole scorer in a game, or scores the goal that starts a comeback.

Good finish and put in some shift! Has to be said that he drops off an awful lot but i think that might be because how deep our midfield is at times. Cant see him working up top with Jela but he certainly doesnt deserve to be dropped.

He has suddenly became fucking rapid and i mean lightning. He would give weiss a run for his money in a sprint. The ball that someone hoofed up the firld and Laff started a good 20-30 feet behind the defener and got to the ball first was exceptional.

Has to do it consistantly... time will tell if he can perform in his next game.

I'm not gonna lie he is very inconsistant but hopefully he gets this out his game, tonight showed that he can get a crucial goal in big games and will give 100%

I'm not gonna lie he is very inconsistant but hopefully he gets this out his game, tonight showed that he can get a crucial goal in big games and will give 100%

Whereas, against Motherwell, he was fcuking rotten. It's time for him to start performing consistantly.

It's time the manager got rid of this one up front pish aswell.

True, almost like the polar oppisite to Boyd

Almost (tu):lol:

Agree with Muff, needs to produce the goods more consistantly... he looks to be getting that shot up front and he puts in the work rate but two goals, one a free kick this season, he needs to start scoring more!

Boy just needs a run of games in that position....find where the passes are goin.

If the midfield could play a forward pass he wouldnt look so fkkn stupid. Made some great runs tonight, if only we had midfielder who could play a pass.....

Here is hoping joofy is the man!!!