Arsenal are shite

I wonder what Wenger's pathetic excuse will be this time....

Hopefully he won't have one as there is no excuse for losing a 4 goal lead regardless of decisions etc.

The ironic thing about today about today is Arsenal have closed the gap at the top of the league yet IMO have shown they are less likely to win the title than before today's games.

Did you see the 2nd penalty? Give them everything. Anyway, Wenger hasn't said much anyway.

Irrelevant if one or two decision went against them, it's about attitude of the players, professionalism, concentration and the general ability to see off a game.

Utd or Chelsea would never lose a four goal lead in that manner regardless of the referees performance.

I'd like to see Arsenal win it. They still have a slim chance of the title, as do Man City because Man Utd are not playing great and have a really hard run of fixtures. For me, Chelsea are still the best team in England on their day and have the best chance of challenging if they can find form.

I was at the game in the 1st half you thought Arsenal where going to score everytime they went up the park. In the 2nd half Arsenal looked dis joined never looked like scoreing. Saying that it was one of the best games ive been too.

I know mate. Lets not ignore Diaby and some of the defending but that performance from Dowd was the worst ref performance iv ever seen in my time of watching football.

Totaly agree ref was shocking in 2nd half. Diaby was stupid but he has been crocked by two horror tackles before and Bartons was a wild tackle.

At least Man u got beat and hopefully Liverpool will win tomorrow.

The days of the 1-0 to the Arsenal are long gone. A magnificent team to watch attacking, but a bombscare in defence. It will be interesting to see how Torres performs for Chelsea, as all the top teams have been all over the place so far.

dont think you can rule arsenal out when they have went away and won 2 man city, everton, villa, birmingham where utd couldnt! beat chelsea & man city at home aswell? man utd have man city, liverpool and chelsea in the next few weeks were as arsenal have wolves, stoke and sunderland at home? if arsenal win those 3 games? no way man utd will win the 3 i just mentioned? anyone else agree!