We were fcuking disgracful today

tommy2212

Makes me sick as a dog watching that pish. Our midfield is soft as shite, we were bossed out that game at our own park.

Those feckers down to 10 men we go 2-1 up and we sit back wtf is all that about? It looked like we had 10 men and not them. Past 10 minutes we where never in it.

Im fcuking sick of this shit :mad:

Its a fuckin disgrace! 2-1 up, against 10 men.. aye well done walter! lets just stand off for 45 minutes

fucking shite.. negative tactics against a shite team who we make look good

we could have fuckin lethered them had we attacked and attacked but noooooooooooooo, that wouldn't be the rangers way would it?

cant see us winning any trophies this season if we play like that when were fucking winning against our biggest title rivals

for me? advantage celtic.

If that perfermance doees not tell folk how fuckin clueless Smith is i give up ! To take off a man who looked dangerous all day and put donkey lafferty on is fuckin madness . The sooner hes out of there the better

Im forever the optimist but TBH that was a TERRIBLE second half.

Lafferty, Edu, Diouf, and Davis were pretty much invisible.

At one point the defence were walking up the pitch as if they were on a morning stroll.

Its 2-2 in an OLD firm we should be getting up the pitch not just sitting back looking for a draw.

As good as he has been for us I cant wait till Weir retires and we get a centre back who actually has pace. Its embarassing how rarely are defence pushes up the park.

Fuckin disgraceful performance for 70 minutes.

Absolutely hammered on possession, didn't even take advantage of being a man up.

Naisy was a liability as soon as he was booked. Should have been subbed for Weiss or Healy at half time and then pull them all over the pitch.

Away and get a grip of yourselves - dont like it go support someone else - surrender merchants!!

You don't think that performance was disgraceful? Away you go and stick your heid in the sand you're part of the problem. Everything is not hunky dorey (td)

Honestly cant belive that shite if it wasnt for greegs we would have lost. i cant belive we sat in and let them come on top of us with with 10 men any real manager would keep the ball and let them tire but smith is a joke the guy is a legend but really needs a rocket up his arse with some of his tactics :sherlock: