Walter and Ally MUST go!

fejj182

It's not the results that we all are getting annoyed about, its the negative mentality that is now ever-present in the team.

It's causing lower attendances (non Old Firm), which will in turn reduce our income and will put us even more in the financial shitter.

Getting a new management team in is the financially prudent decision.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No they shouldn't.

They have done way too much for this club to be tossed out after a draw.

Lets just hope its a lesson to be learned and they dont do it again.

Sir Walter. :praise:

Maybe your still pissed of because I felt like this yesterday but I have calmed down now.

If it was upto I'd bin them and get someone with hunger in.

I'd take Mcleish back. Especially after what he said on Soccer AM about he would come back in a flash. He's a much better manager now than what he was first time round.

No they shouldn't.

They have done way too much for this club to be tossed out after a draw.

Lets just hope its a lesson to be learned and they dont do it again.

Sir Walter. :praise:

Maybe your still pissed of because I felt like this yesterday but I have calmed down now.

I'm not saying now, I'm saying next season we must start a fresh.

Rangers Football Club needs some excitement next season or attendances (money) will suffer.

Anyone remember the thread "Who actually enjoys watching Rangers"; its not good for the club having terrible performance after performance even if we do scrape 3 points most weeks.

I'd take Mcleish back. Especially after what he said on Soccer AM about he would come back in a flash. He's a much better manager now than what he was first time round.

Big Eck :praise: :praise: Always liked him. Didn't get enough credit imo, even though he finished 3rd.

Much more tactically aware and has a good record in the transfer market down there regardless of what signings he made for Rangers for example Capucho

He is far better than he was, but his teams are set up around defending much like Smith's are and I don't know if I can bare to put up with anotehr three or four years of that don't lose mentality.

If we are getting a new guy is then I'd like it to be somebody with a fresh and more attacking approach, but most of the guys who we could attract come from the Smith/McLeish cloth.

He is far better than he was, but his teams are set up around defending much like Smith's are and I don't know if I can bare to put up with anotehr three or four years of that don't lose mentality.

If we are getting a new guy is then I'd like it to be somebody with a fresh and more attacking approach, but most of the guys who we could attract come from the Smith/McLeish cloth.

Fair enough points mate.

I know Walter is going but if the takeover happened and it ended up someone else instead of Ally, I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Infact I reckon many are holding out for that to happen.

I don't know what anyone thinks about Di Matteo?

I liked the football he had West Brom playing, however I seen he's lost 13 games from 18 which isn't the best.

If we appointed him at the end of the season I would be delighted. Not saying that it will definitely go well but why shouldn't we try to play attractive football. We deserve it!

The system we play worked against Velencia, United etc, but that's because we closed them down, gave them no time on the ball and literally threw our heart and souls into the game. You could tell they wanted it more.

We did that for about 5 minutes yesterday, and then sat back.. infuriating.

I don't know what anyone thinks about Di Matteo?

I liked the football he had West Brom playing, however I seen he's lost 13 games from 18 which isn't the best.

I like Di Matteo and think he's been unfairly treated by West Brom tbh.

I mentioned Holloway in another thread and somebody (I'm not pointing any fingers but I'm looking at you gunslinger) made an off the cuff remark about how he'll be available after relegation, but to me that's a non issue as his team is up against teams who they aren't expected to compete with, much like RDM, yet they do.

We play in the SPL and with the budget and players we have at our disposal we should steamroller every team in front of us (with the exception of Celtic) simply because we are a class above them and if we played a RDM or Holloway brand of attractive football then we probably could.

Obviosuly there would be some alarm bells ringing because that's clearly the formula that Celtic used when they appointed Mowbray and it didn't pay off, but if we got the right guy I think it's a formula that could work for us.