Walter Smith and the nicey attitude to Lennon

keithgersbear

Walter Smith is the Rangers Football Club manager. By being the manager of the club which is for the people (don't you forget that), he has a responsibility to stick up for the club and not just allow a person like Neil Lennon to just say what he wants and forget about it. Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.

There is plenty of examples of this. We allow them to say what they want and to spout lies which go uncallenges. Hince the whole Nazi salute picture nonsense.

The whole friendly thing should be dropped.

To pretend Walter smith doesn't stick up for the club is doing the guy a massive disservice.

Only thing that should be dropped here is this ridiculous thread, I’m done with it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To pretend Walter smith doesn't stick up for the club is doing the guy a massive disservice.

Only thing that should be dropped here is this ridiculous thread, I’m done with it.

In the recent outbursts by Lennon and his lies. He should be doing more. I ain't the only person who thinks this. Its been mentioned a good few times now. The thread is hardly ridiculous either if its relevant to many view points on RM who hold the same view.

the wee fucker punched the air as is to say get it up you to the clubdeck when the wanker commons scored, then after that cupped his ear as if to say i cant hear yous. i hate the wee ginger gypo with a passion and i hope the next time someone sends bullets to him its out a fucking gun and not in the post dirty wee T*rrier bastard. :crabflute: w.a.t.p

Well said (tu)

It's annoying but we have more class than that shower of cretins,look at Diouf's comment regarding Lhennon and Smith.

It would be funny hearing Walter say how much he wanted to put the fenian bastard in his place but it's not our style.

As someone said above it was tactics that lost the match and if we don't learn our lesson it will be tactics that lose the next one too.

That bit of skill in your avatar is quality. I cant remember that. Does anybody have extended highlights of the game?