Walter Smith and the nicey attitude to Lennon

keithgersbear

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wee fucker punched the air as is to say get it up you to the clubdeck when the wanker commons scored, then after that cupped his ear as if to say i cant hear yous. i hate the wee ginger gypo with a passion and i hope the next time someone sends bullets to him its out a fucking gun and not in the post dirty wee T*rrier bastard. :crabflute: w.a.t.p

Do you actually think they are friends in the proper sense of the word ? As in they spend a lot of time outside football with each other etc ?

Stop talking pish.

Makes me sick thinking about it. The respect Walter and Ally pay him is embarrassing.

I would imagine Walter does class him as some sort of friend, yes, its the type of person he is, hes a nice guy is Walter, but Lennon, i have no doubts he relishes every tactically victory over Walter he has, thats 3 now out of 4 against the great Walter Smith, and he will love the fact he will be one of very few Celtic managers that Walter will not see sacked.

As it stands Lennon has Walters card marked, Walter has 4 games to put the bigot in his place.

Makes me sick thinking about it. The respect Walter and Ally pay him is embarrassing.

I would imagine Walter does class him as some sort of friend, yes, its the type of person he is, hes a nice guy is Walter, but Lennon, i have no doubts he relishes every tactically victory over Walter he has, thats 3 now out of 4 against the great Walter Smith, and he will love the fact he will be one of very few Celtic managers that Walter will not see sacked.

As it stands Lennon has Walters card marked, Walter has 4 games to put the bigot in his place.

So far lennon hasn't won anything of any great significance over smith, we shall see at the end of the season who has the upper hand. Going by your tone though you seem to be relishing in how it is going right now. All this "great" walter smith stuff is cringeworthy

As for the rest of your post apout Walter considering him a friend that only exists in that strange mind of yours.....

So far lennon hasn't won anything of any great significance over smith, we shall see at the end of the season who has the upper hand. Going by your tone though you seem to be relishing in how it is going right now. All this "great" walter smith stuff is cringeworthy

As for the rest of your post apout Walter considering him a friend that only exists in that strange mind of yours.....

We all know from your past on here, its you who thinks he is this "great" man, and yes, it is cringeworthy!

In denial.

Usual rubbish from you.

It's annoying but we have more class than that shower of cretins,look at Diouf's comment regarding Lhennon and Smith.

It would be funny hearing Walter say how much he wanted to put the fenian bastard in his place but it's not our style.

As someone said above it was tactics that lost the match and if we don't learn our lesson it will be tactics that lose the next one too.

A Rangers fan who doesn't think walter smith is a great man is a very rare thing.....the fact you choose to mock his status says it all...

Ive already said on a few different threads recently, i am fast losing respect for him and i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks about that. I am not the only one. As far as i am concerned and countless others, especially those who choose not to goto Ibrox to watch his teams stumble past another provincial club, he is fighting to keep his God like status he holds at our club in these final few months.

The empty seats and negative opinions of now a majority of fans over the last few months says to me what i have thought for some time.

Mock his status :lol:

Walter knows as well as anybody else wae half a brain - the best way tae shut them up is tae beat them.

Walter should be concentrating on this and this alone.

Leave the kiddies games tae the kiddyfiddlers.

Nothing Lennon, Brown, Reid, or anybody else says matters if we win the league.

Ive already said on a few different threads recently, i am fast losing respect for him and i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks about that. I am not the only one. As far as i am concerned and countless others, especially those who choose not to goto Ibrox to watch his teams stumble past another provincial club, he is fighting to keep his God like status he holds at our club in these final few months.

The empty seats and negative opinions of now a majority of fans over the last few months says to me what i have thought for some time.

Mock his status :lol:

your username is poking fun at our manager as your posts have always said the opposite.

Your only here for one reason that much is clear.

your username is poking fun at our manager as your posts have always said the opposite.

Your only here for one reason that much is clear.

Hardly, ive already said months ago why i chose this username. I will not be repeating myself to you.

Anyone who doesnt think he is a legend, knows nothing about the game, but that doesnt mean were not allowed to criticise him when its due and right now, its long over due!

Whats that reason then, c'mon, spill...........paranoia is not normally a trait we associate with Rangers fans too, this should be good.

Would a real Rangers man befriend a man who hates everything about us so much? I thought Walter was Rangers through and through until i found out he is friends with animals like Lennon.

You have a collection of anti-Rangers quotes to compete with the worst of them on here. That one, however, should be hugely embarrassing to you. Even by your own lowly, pathetic standards.

Ive already said on a few different threads recently, i am fast losing respect for him and i dont give a fuck what anyone thinks about that. I am not the only one.

No one can argue with this, your latest contemptible claim. I can only agree that there a number of you - hard-of-thinking pinheads who's collective, defining feature is a timothean grade stupidity.

What I would love to see is us ripping Celtic apart in the next Old Firm at the piggery and see Walter go over to our fans and show a bit of passion with the players.

I know Lennon does this but it would be a good way to show the fans how much it means to Walter. Now you don't have to tell me how much this season means to Walter but it would still be nice to see a passionate side to him to give us a lift, afterall he is our leader.

I think that, along with the win will give us a massive lift.

I cant believe some things Rangers fans come out with sometimes. "throw respect and dignity out the window" this is one of the things that makes me proud to be a Rangers fan. I hope we never loose that. Only thing that softens the blow of a poor result on Sunday was knowing we don't have a manager that acts like theirs.

What I would love to see is us ripping Celtic apart in the next Old Firm at the piggery and see Walter go over to our fans and show a bit of passion with the players.

I know Lennon does this but it would be a good way to show the fans how much it means to Walter. Now you don't have to tell me how much this season means to Walter but it would still be nice to see a passionate side to him to give us a lift, afterall he is our leader.

I think that, along with the win will give us a massive lift.

Walter always shows his gratitude to the fans............................................AFTER the jobs been done, which is the right time.

Lets just hope we get the opportunity to see it this season!

Walter always shows his gratitude to the fans............................................AFTER the jobs been done, which is the right time.

Lets just hope we get the opportunity to see it this season!

I know he does and I also know this season and club means more to him than we can ever imagine but at this time in the season and after the last month or so we've had I personally would love to see him showing his passion.

It would certainly send out a message to both us, the players and our rivals.

Just wish that Jock Wallace was still around because Lennon would not be turning up at Ibrox as if he owns the place. Wallace would have sorted Lennon out in the tunnel at half time. Walter is to nice a guy but just wish him and Ally would stop giving that lot praise and tell the the little shit to f--k right off.

Just wish that Jock Wallace was still around because Lennon would not be turning up at Ibrox as if he owns the place. Wallace would have sorted Lennon out in the tunnel at half time. Walter is to nice a guy but just wish him and Ally would stop giving that lot praise and tell the the little shit to f--k right off.

Now that I'd love tae see!

Big Jock would actually be sitting there in the dugoot hoping and praying that Lennon would get up and start his ranting and raving, just so he had an excuse tae tell him where tae get aff.

I still like the way Walter carries himself though and hopefully he'll have the last laugh come May.

Fuck me - some of oor own players and staff were bricking it when Big Jock came on the scene!!!!!