Legendary fans

MisterC

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I can't wait to get to the 100 club.

I'm about a third of the way there and I'm in my mid 20's. *edit need to give it a proper count, it's about 30*

But the older lads in the 100 club makes their achivements more amazing due to the fact there wasn't the internet, cheap flights, regular flights, good connections etc etc. It was 4 day round trips on a bus on spec etc.

i went to turin in 78 by bus. murder

the guy with the beard i met him in a bar near the park

Iv heard a story about a guy that calls himself the blue devil he has 666 on his rangers top

His moniker on the interweb is Satan666.

But in Israel 3 years ago (3 years ago today I've just realised), he just wore a 6. 'I don't want to offend anybody' he said.

He's got a coffin in his basement. Aye ready indeed......

think lisbon will be my 37th trip.

Obviously my San siro attempt is my favourite but other loony ones were:

Parma one the bus with no seat or ticket, nightmare.

Fucking bratislava on the bus was a trek (must have been about 35hours+)

PSV with no ticket and getting by 3 rows of cops with an old home ticket for another champions league tie

Famagusta - lost my job/got a 6 month visa ban from the UAE into the bargain

Tel Aviv - Lost my job

and an almagation of several early trips caused me to lose my job at end of apprenticeship ( i was on my final warning 3 times for taking sickies when gers in europe. THink what pushed them over the edge was calling from the supporters bus in te middle of germany telling everyone to shut up whilst i said i wasnt welL and wouldnt be in today!

also missed about 6 flights i reckon now

However, legendary fans would have to include:

SD on the kpl

Monty -nithsdale

Grudgingly id even put fishtank in there :-)

german ralf deserves a mention

in fact, too many to mention on here. best to see them at the small euro games etc.

PSV with no ticket and getting by 3 rows of cops with an old home ticket for another champions league tie

Tel Aviv - Lost my job

and an almagation of several early trips caused me to lose my job at end of apprenticeship ( i was on my final warning 3 times for taking sickies when gers in europe. THink what pushed them over the edge was calling from the supporters bus in te middle of germany telling everyone to shut up whilst i said i wasnt welL and wouldnt be in today!

SD on the kpl

Monty -nithsdale

in fact, too many to mention on here. best to see them at the small euro games etc.

:lol: :lol: Some great stories there.

I must either know you or at least recognise you as I was on the same bus trip.

This disnae necessarily mean fuck all - av seen the state o ye oan these Euro Trips.

PS Send me yer Mob. No. mate as I've got a new phone and lost a few numbers (I may meet up for a beer in Lisbon.........................depending oan the state o ma pooch).

This disnae necessarily mean fuck all - av seen the state o ye oan these Euro Trips.

PS Send me yer Mob. No. mate as I've got a new phone and lost a few numbers (I may meet up for a beer in Lisbon.........................depending oan the state o ma pooch).

:lol:

PM sent but my phone won't be on after what T-Mobile done to me in Istanbul. I only used phone 10 times for very very short calls and my bill was £140 on top of my usual fee. Cunts.

PM sent but my phone won't be on after what T-Mobile done to me in Istanbul. I only used phone 10 times for very very short calls and my bill was £140 on top of my usual fee. Cunts.

FFS! Thats awfy expensive.

Were ye browsing the internet mate? Thats whit fires the costs up when yer abroad.

It cost ye more on fone bills than it cost that sully cunt Galbraith oan taxis fae Istanbul tae Bursa! doh

Were ye browsing the internet mate? Thats whit fires the costs up when yer abroad.

It cost ye more on fone bills than it cost that sully cunt Galbraith oan taxis fae Istanbul tae Bursa! doh

Istanbul was an expensive one for many of us!

Naw mate, all browsing was off. It was just phone calls. Wanks.

I dread to think how long that journey was. Whats the longest coach trip any of you guys have been on?

Levski Sofia is the longest ive done by bus? Left 11pm on the Saturday night and got back at 11am the following Saturday? Just in time for Raith game at Kirkaldy. Still drive to the away euro trips.

Tel Aviv - Lost my job

SD on the kpl

Monty -nithsdale

Who's that Stu?

Who's that Stu?

Ralfs from the East German Loyal.

Been going to the games since the wall came down. goes to all the euro games and at ibrox around 6-7 times a year. several domestic away games as well into the bargain.

Good lad. I Wasnt amused in valencia this season in a pub night before the game and a couple of guys were giving him pelters about fucking off back to germany etc. they had to get out the pub pronto as about 10 bears in the pub knew ralf and were going to kick their heads in.

In saying that, we give him pelters but at least we are joking!!