Legendary fans

MisterC

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ralfs from the East German Loyal.

Been going to the games since the wall came down. goes to all the euro games and at ibrox around 6-7 times a year. several domestic away games as well into the bargain.

Good lad. I Wasnt amused in valencia this season in a pub night before the game and a couple of guys were giving him pelters about fucking off back to germany etc. they had to get out the pub pronto as about 10 bears in the pub knew ralf and were going to kick their heads in.

In saying that, we give him pelters but at least we are joking!!

Shocking when bears do that to other bears its out of order. Always good to hear the stories of the commitment guys like that make. I mind reading somewhere before the wall came down we were playing Steau Bucharest maybe and this guy came down from Rostock, however he didnt have much money due to exchange rates etc so the bears looked after him well, may have been the guy who set up the Rostock loyal iirc.

I think the Copland nutter is working in a pub in Magaluf now or somewhere like that.

Santa is still alive, I seen him at Motherwell away.

Someone on heres brother or mate or something ended up working in the same bar out there and ended up sharing an apartment with the Copland nutter :lol:

I think the Copland nutter is working in a pub in Magaluf now or somewhere like that.

Santa is still alive, I seen him at Motherwell away.

In fact it might have been you or Jordan that mentioned it to me in the Lion before the Hamilton game. Some cunt did :lol:

Shocking when bears do that to other bears its out of order. Always good to hear the stories of the commitment guys like that make. I mind reading somewhere before the wall came down we were playing Steau Bucharest maybe and this guy came down from Rostock, however he didnt have much money due to exchange rates etc so the bears looked after him well, may have been the guy who set up the Rostock loyal iirc.

I think that is ralf mate.

Does anyone remember the copland nutter? Used to sit behind me in the copland front in the late 90's, not heard much of him since.

The nutter was quality. He used to sit behind me and he had a drum at one point. At the end of one season as the squad was doing their lap of honour, Walter called the nutter down the stairs of the Copland and gave him a strip.

I want those days back!!

The nutter was quality. He used to sit behind me and he had a drum at one point. At the end of one season as the squad was doing their lap of honour, Walter called the nutter down the stairs of the Copland and gave him a strip.

I want those days back!!

My main memory of him was singing "walter smiths blue & white army".

He would do the "walter smith", then the whole copland front would do the "blue & white army", for 90 minutes.

Absolute quality.

Remember him doing it in a rangers v celtic reserve match.

Oh, EE santa is definetley still alive.