Bolo Zenden

Muff

Another player who is out of contract in the summer. Can feature in many positions including wingback, centre midfield and his preferred position of out on the left wing. A very experienced player having played at PSV, Barca, Chelsea, Boro and Liverpool.

He has suffered some injuries but I think he would be an awesome signing. At 30 this will be his last chance to sign for a big club and win trophies. We should be looking at him.

Doubt at this stage in his career he'd be demanding huge wages. All he really wants is 1st team football week in week out. We have Prso, Klos, Rae, N'Diaye, possibly Buffel and Sionko leaving on top of Ricksen. There is over £100k a week off the wage bill.

An experienced midfielder who is out of contract at the end of the season, can play wide left and can score from outside the box.

Sounds exactly what we need. Injuries are a concern but I've always been impressed with Zenden.

big wages

He is currently on £27k a week. Doubt he'd want more than £20-25k a week. If we cant afford that for a player then there is something wrong.

Agreed....good call on Bolo.... I am a closet Pool supporter.....used to go to a few games a season until I moved abroad, I still have a subscription to LiverpoolFC TV..... have watched Zenden and I think he could be a big player for us, he has the quality and the versatility which not many players have

you have to wonder whether managers scour the same info we can get on the web regarding potential bosman signings

Plus it wouldn't need to be 20k either... we just pad the contract out with appearance fees and bonuses.. so we make sure we are getting a return for our cash..

Think he'd be a great 2 year asset to the club.

Agreed....good call on Bolo.... I am a closet Pool supporter.....used to go to a few games a season until I moved abroad, I still have a subscription to LiverpoolFC TV..... have watched Zenden and I think he could be a big player for us, he has the quality and the versatility which not many players have

you have to wonder whether managers scour the same info we can get on the web regarding potential bosman signings

Or by just watching football or talking to mates. Rangers or any club can get a list of players out of contract from the countries FA or from UEFA.

Another player who is out of contract in the summer. Can feature in many positions including wingback, centre midfield and his preferred position of out on the left wing. A very experienced player having played at PSV, Barca, Chelsea, Boro and Liverpool.

He has suffered some injuries but I think he would be an awesome signing. At 30 this will be his last chance to sign for a big club and win trophies. We should be looking at him.

I thought of doing such a thread when I heard the commentator saying he was out of contract, would be a crackin signing. I'm sure he would have Dutch players who would encourage him to come here

I'm sure he would. Also the name Rangers and the chance to win trophies and play in the CL would be a appealing. PSV are interested in him and he is a hero among the support there. I think he will end up back In Eindhoven.

Talk of this guy is silly - there is no chance we could get him imo.

He's a good player who will not play out his days in the backwater of the SPL.

Pipedream.

Talk of this guy is silly - there is no chance we could get him imo.

He's a good player who will not play out his days in the backwater of the SPL.

Pipedream.

A bit of ambition has to be shown tho. If we want players like this then we have to at least make an offer, if you don't try, you dont get!

I'm fed up of this club showing no ambition, it's time it was sorted out now!!