***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Fuck off then.

We don't need fans like you in the support.

Everyone else is hurting as much as you, but you follow the team until the fucking end - no matter what.

Follow Follow? Remember that?

Haha, I'm not the only one giving up, the whole team is as well, have a look through the thread mate, you'll see similar responses.

I'm not stopping following the team, we just won't win this match, its as simple as that. I've seen enough in the first half, and the two recent games at Ibrox to suggest to me it won't happen for us today (td)

Papac ... a centre half who plays at left back, which is evident from his play.

Weir .... too old and should have been replaced with another centre half in the summer.

Bougherra ... tends to go wandering, similar to Amorouso

Whittaker ... believe the hype from last season, his positional play, in a defensive sense, is awful.

Edu ... Cannot control the ball, is unable to dominate a midfield

Diouf .... appeared as a blue-chip signing but, for me, has disappointed in most of his performances .. certainly today's

Naismith ... again, can be powderpuff.

Davis .... has not done enough this season at all, has went missing in too many matches.

This team has real problems, we are an aging team with no money to replace or replenish the squad.

We have a manager, who seems to struggle with playing any other formation than 4-5-1.

The Celtic full backs are dominating, the midfield has pace & power and the forward line is getting ammunition to get the goals.

Haha, I'm not the only one giving up, the whole team is as well, have a look through the thread mate, you'll see similar responses.

I'm not stopping following the team, we just won't win this match, its as simple as that. I've seen enough in the first half, and the two recent games at Ibrox to suggest to me it won't happen for us today (td)

Regardless, you follow Rangers until the end.

While I agree that watching Rangers get pumped isn't fun, we are already playing a bit better this half. All we need is one goal to get some momentum, which is what happened to Celtic in the first half. All the momentum came after their first goal.

Come on Rangers!