***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

wtf is that all about only when they win.hurry up uda take him out

The thing is, we won't be able to find out if they do the same with Walter because it looks like the 3-1 at Parkhead in October was his last OF victory.

Like you said, the sooner the "UDA" take action - the better; unless its all bullshit.

Spineless, cowardly performance from the "players". The majority of them couldn't give a fuck and it shows on the pitch. Celtic were first to every 50-50 and wanted it so much more.

Weir and Edu should be nowhere near the first team anymore. It hurts saying that about Weir but he's a liability now. Edu just isn't a good player.

Need to attack teams. Use Bartley, Ness, Wylde, Weiss, Healy, Jelavic. The current lot won't do.

I'm still not giving up hope of the league but the days of me being convinced that we were going to win an Old Firm are gone. Lennon has out-managed Smith again and it's unacceptable. He needs to change things about. Get rid of the players that aren't performing.

When we have 5 in midfield, and they have 4 - it's unacceptable to not be in the game but that's what happened. Their midfield wanted it more than ours and Kayal dominated.

A sad, sad sight.

No Surrender may be the fans motto but it is clearly not the players'.

I'm not blaming everything on Whittaker but the boy is fucking shite.

Honestly. He didn't stop a single cross. Going forward he gets caught trying to dribble 99% of the time. His deliveries/crosses are woeful..

Any of these cunts that say he's got pace a fucking kidding himself on. I honestly haven't seen a slower right back in all my team watching/playing fitba. Broadfoot makes him look like a slug!

i know mate ,thing is the fella beside me behind the couch said his name was walter and he is the rangers manager ,i just laughed ...

I would laugh... but too depressed!

PS - who is that on your avatar? Is that the dancing girl from t'internet...?

A lot of people talking about Bartley in a positive way. I thought he was absolutely abysmal, personally

Didn't have a good game at all but he has been a CB for Arsenal in the last few seasons and that's the position he is being lined up for so I'd rather judge him in that position.

Didn't have a good game at all but he has been a CB for Arsenal in the last few seasons and that's the position he is being lined up for so I'd rather judge him in that position.

early yellow card set things in motion for him sadly

A lot of people talking about Bartley in a positive way. I thought he was absolutely abysmal, personally

Bartley is a CENTRE BACK not a midfielder, and should be in place of that 40 year old guy and not in a rangers midfield,playing him in there was stupidity(walter sir, pull yer fuckin heid oot yer arse and sort this shambles oot once and for all)

It was hard to tell, really. I couldn't distinguish any of our players in that spineless mass of blue jelly on the pitch today.

I would laugh... but too depressed!

PS - who is that on your avatar? Is that the dancing girl from t'internet...?

i kno mate but if we dont laugh we would greet ,walter doesnt seem to be giving a shit thats the most depressin part..

yeah its christina model ,the bouncy bouncy dancer ..

walter wouldnt have a clue what to do with her cause she has two crackers upront. :lol: