laff gettin slated but what about diouf

bomberbrown

im one of the ones slatin laff but although diuof has only played 4 games tonight was the worst i saw of him. he looked tired at times even in the first half, should be match fit by now. the best i saw was when he took the pish out of brown in the cup 1st game. beginning to worry now as i think all our hopes lie on jelavic

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Diouf played a massive part in our goal and help create another 4 or 5 chances.One of which across the face of goal should have been a tap in if we had a goalscorer on the pitch at the time.

Our best player tonight alongside Boogie but tired at the end and should have been replaced.

Lafferty, whittaker, Davis

Three players who were far, far, far worse than diouf!

Agreed, Davis gets away with the stick so far this season! And the boy is clearly losing touch... Maybe something going on with family or something else which has affected his confidence this season, who knows?

Laff had numerous 1 on 1s with the keeper and fucked them all along with several crosses that should have been headed home. A professional footballer, especially a striker, especially a striker with his height should be converting crosses like that with ease!

Diouf played a massive part in our goal and help create another 4 or 5 chances.One of which across the face of goal should have been a tap in if we had a goalscorer on the pitch at the time.

Our best player tonight alongside Boogie but tired at the end and should have been replaced.

This sums it up nicely.

I couldn't believe that ball across the 6 yard box wasn't attacked. Boyd or Miller would've finished that one :craphead:

Vs Hearts, celtc and Motherwell, he was one of the best players on the park.

Tonight he showed it in spells, he didn't see that much of the ball, but he still made the runs and tracked back. Never been a goalscorer - not what he is about.

Tired, yet not replaced - so, who's fault is that. No doubt Diouf's, as Walter Smith can do no wrong.

I wasn't at the game tonight, I'm not a professional manager, but I could see that for 30 odd minutes, Diouf and a few others, were tiring - yet not subs... says it all.

The manager is to blame, and not for the first time.

What about when Diouf skinned their LB and whipped in a dream ball in the second half only for Lafferty to stand still in the middle of the 6 yard box.

Yes we ended up with a corner and we scored from it but Diouf could have done no more there and the lack of movement from Lafferty was abysmal.