We can forget the league

martyboy2009

What a disgrace Walter smith has made us, no fight, passion, leadership, plan B, plan A in fact!

We have fuk all. We are gonna win fuck all and he persists with that awful old man weir and edu who is a fuckin poof! Show some fuckinh bottle and play for the jerseys ya bunch of fuks!

Smith has totally fukd this season up, there's no way Celtic are gonna get beaten off us in the next 3 games! That's fucking 3-1 to Lennon in games and it's a fuckin disgrace.

Smith, fuk off. Even the in Walter we trust brigade can't defend him!

Sitting in the stands till the last 5 mins then comes down to shake hands. Honestly smith you're a fucking dinosaur and a Piss poor "manager"

We can't forget the league.

We CAN forget the Europa League and give the younger lads a shot at the Scottish Cup however. All efforts need to be focused on the league.

I think the league's gone mate. And it pains me to say it with that wee prick in charge over at the girodome.

Embarrassing stuff today. The pressures all on us and we wont cope.

McCoist next season! No thank you, be more of the same pish, must be a decent manager in the English first div. We need someone who can organize and manage on a very limited budget. Fookin sick of hearing about this takeover. Why don't these Scottish press guys go find Murray and ask him WTF is going on?

What a disgrace Walter smith has made us, no fight, passion, leadership, plan B, plan A in fact!

We have fuk all. We are gonna win fuck all and he persists with that awful old man weir and edu who is a fuckin poof! Show some fuckinh bottle and play for the jerseys ya bunch of fuks!

Smith has totally fukd this season up, there's no way Celtic are gonna get beaten off us in the next 3 games! That's fucking 3-1 to Lennon in games and it's a fuckin disgrace.

Smith, fuk off. Even the in Walter we trust brigade can't defend him!

Sitting in the stands till the last 5 mins then comes down to shake hands. Honestly smith you're a fucking dinosaur and a Piss poor "manager"

Go & fuck off then & support your other team....

Go & fuck off then & support your other team....

If you said that to me I'd be happy to focus my attentions on Arsenal for the rest of the season, but I have to agree with him.

4 defeats this season already; 1 to hearts, hibs and 2 to celtic. To win the league we have to beat the teams around us and we really struggle to do that; regardless of what competition its in.

The bad side is, I think it can/will only get worse (td)

Reminiscent of the 10IAR season, where Smith sticks with the old heads who have served him well over the last few years. Admitedly, this in the last few years he has been hamstrung by money problems, but there are certain players who are not good enough.

Think you are right, however,what annoys me is the belief that he has been hampered by lack of money.Last season he had no money but if you look at his 4 years spend it is a relative fortune and averages more than our rivals in the spl.Bottom line is that all but 2 of our players on the field were bought or brought by him.

Reminiscent of the 10IAR season, where Smith sticks with the old heads who have served him well over the last few years. Admitedly, this in the last few years he has been hamstrung by money problems, but there are certain players who are not good enough.

Agree with everything youve said. Identical to the 10IAR season. I dont think the league is totally gone, though it now means we have to go on a winning run, and hope celtic drop points.

Weir - far too old, Edu - spectator, McGregor - suspect, Bougherra - off day, Whittaker - fair player, but nothing spectacular, Diouf/Jelavic - no support, Naismith - injured, Davis - needs a kick up the arse, Weiss - not even on the park, but has good or bad days.

Problem is we dont have enough competition for positions, and theres too many players guaranteed their place in the team because of our personnel shortage.

Unfortunately for both of us I don't have another team. It's only Rangers for me and right now they are a complete disgrace!

Martyboy, you sound like a guy that sits behind me. For a couple of old firm games we didnt turn up, thats it. The way I see it is when i wake up tomorrow morning im still proud to be a bluenose. The leagues not lost. AYE READY.