We missed someone today

Dennis

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Like we missed him during his final season at The Rangers?

What pisses me off is that we have got rid of Hemdani, Thomson and Mendes, and shite like McCulloch and Edu are still at the club.

our midfield was lacking big time.

We missed Barry Ferguson today. we had no hustle no bustle no sharp passing.

thoughts????????????

I said before the game in a thread about Steven Davis that he needs to take the Bazza role but yet again he opted to run about like a fanny and misstime every second pass he made.

When you play a 4-5-1, you need a conductor and that was Barry Ferguson and then Lee McCulloch - without thee two, we are fucked when playing a 4-5-1.

The differance is, we sold Fergie, the players you quote no longer play

Well what about Cuellar, Hutton, Miller, Mendes then, all of whom we missed today.

Of course we would have preferred Barry in the middle today, he is a class act especially when compared to Edu and Davis.

Like we missed him during his final season at The Rangers?

What pisses me off is that we have got rid of Hemdani, Thomson and Mendes, and shite like McCulloch and Edu are still at the club.

This (tu)

We got less money for those 3 PLUS Barry than we paid out for McCulloch and Edu.

That is sickening.

Well what about Cuellar, Hutton, Miller, Mendes then, all of whom we missed today.

Of course we would have preferred Barry in the middle today, he is a class act especially when compared to Edu and Davis.

What is your point??????????????

we missed somebody in midfield that can dictate play, none of the players you quoted can do this.

our midfield was lacking big time.

We missed Barry Ferguson today. we had no hustle no bustle no sharp passing.

thoughts????????????

I thought this was going to be a McCulloch love in, when i saw the title!

I dont think we missed Barry at all, Brown and Kayal would have bullied him too.

That wee Kayal was playing like he was made of steel or something.

I dont think we missed Barry at all, Brown and Kayal would have bullied him too.

you honestly think that??????????????????????

This (tu)

We got less money for those 3 PLUS Barry than we paid out for McCulloch and Edu.

That is sickening.

Tell me that McCulloch and Edu cost as much as those 3 plus Barry in terms of wages and I might get your point. Hemdani and Mendes were on very tidy sums, as I recall.

Kayal is a damn good find for Celtic - one that will bring top dollar to Celtic when he moves on