Nikica Jelavić fails to score against them AGAIN

RON7736

I was shouted down last week for comments about Jelavic not scoring for us against them and how he could turn intae a Boyd clone but i'm not seein' any reason to change ma views.

Until we get a TWIN strike force we are not going to see the best of the big man he is not a lone striker,imo, so with our season fast turning into a rerun of Walters last damp squib (1998) lets go for broke and win it in style or im i being too critical

You do realise his record vs Celtic is played 4 scored 3 ?

Jelavic has more ability in his fucking toe than Boyd has altogether.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair point but he's the one shoutin' his mouth off about how up for it they all are, well lets effin' see it then or shout his mouth off after he's bagged a couple for US against them not for rapid vianetta ice creamie fc

Does he pick the team aye?

I'm sure he is up for it and a blind man can see what he offers to us but only Smith would play him as a lone striker.

Blame him if anyone,

GHJ my choice would be a fire for you slow and painful ya rancid fucking tramp, Yer maws a duff ride

WTF are you on? Miller pished aw over them. 2 games for US and jelavic has done the square root of fuck all!?!? By the way your patter is shite.

WTF are you on? Miller pished aw over them. 2 games for US and jelavic has done the square root of fuck all!?!? By the way your patter is shite.

Fuck off ya tramp, your manager is classless yer assistants a fucking monkey and tbh i hope the UDA leave him a fucking veg. Noo get to fuck ya cock

Awful display, i mind the Rapid fans laughing that we had paid so much when we did and them saying he needed 6 or 7 chances to put the ball in the net, well today showed how awful he is....

4 million on a player that cannot hit the target in 5 decent chances! Terrible display....if only we could play Motherwell every week eh!

No striker is going to play his best every week ffs. Cant believe what im hearing on here. He was off the ball today, have to remember he is use to playing with a partner aswell from his Rapid days and in other SPL games. Grip.

Behave yourself 1 average game doesn't make a bad player. No matter how good the player is he would've struggled today. The long ball, upfront himself and 2/3 septic defenders everytime he got the ball were all things that contributed to him having off day.

Well I suppose the usual scapegoats are getting a but boring eh time for a new 1

No striker is going to play his best every week ffs. Cant believe what im hearing on here. He was off the ball today, have to remember he is use to playing with a partner aswell from his Rapid days and in other SPL games. Grip.

This. Well said stu.

Playing 1 up top in the SPL at any time against any team is a fucking disgrace. The midfield were shite today and Jelavic hardly got any real clean cut chances.