***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Kerkar on the bench? have we run out of other players :lol:

Maybe he could be a secret weapon against them..Imagine that, he comes on and scores the winner..all these months of being in hiding :lol:

:mcgregor:

:Foster: :bougherra: :weir: :bartley: :papac:

:whittaker: :davis: :edu: :fleck:

:diouf:

Subs: Alexander, Healy, Wylde, Kerkar, Hutton.

That really shows how thin our squad is.

No I'm pissed off that I was told an official team that was complete made up bullshit!

Aye, I made it up.

Stop fucking greeting.

Do you know what? I know RM are clamping down on tim accusations but for fuck sake your certainly in with a shout of being one of them. Constantly peltering Walter and the players, give them a break. You never stop posting utter shite about Rangers, man up and get a fucking grip.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :clap:

One thing i find a little concerning is not only the rate we get injuries, but our inability to get players back to full fitness.

Ever since Naisy pulled up v Motherwell, hes been in and out the team, now Jelavic as well.

Sneak a 1-0 then I guess...

Tbh, even if we did get at them like everyone wants, we have fuck all options so maybe just maybe this is the best way!

Where's a goal going to come from, honestly? I can't see past a set piece if from anywhere.

I'd take pens the now! :wink:

Come on Rangers!

Aye, I made it up.

Stop fucking greeting.

Do you know what? I know RM are clamping down on tim accusations but for fuck sake your certainly in with a shout of being one of them. Constantly peltering W

alter and the players, give them a break. You never stop posting utter shite about Rangers, man up and get a fucking grip.

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :clap:

posting Shite about rangers? Like fake line ups?

I have my opinions and I stick by them!

Ill see what u have to say at 9.35pm and see if i was wrong.

posting Shite about rangers? Like fake line ups?

I have my opinions and I stick by them!

Ill see what u have to say at 9.35pm and see if i was wrong.

Give him a break and get over it ffs, he wasnt the only one who posted that team, and not the first either, it was in the 'team for tonight' thread first.

The tims are the enemy here, not fellow bears. Weve got bigger things to focus on tonight than if the lineup posted in the match thread was correct or not.