best place to park car at parkhead

davis1986

feck knows a lot of the car park spaces have gone now that the council are building for commonwealth games. anywhere near dalmarnock road would be your best /only bet unless you are there early and can get up near to where buses park

There is a great service provided by local youths who will watch your car for you for just a couple of quid. I've never had any problems with those guys in charge.

Strangely the only time I didn't pay them my windscreen wiper was ripped off, just wish I had paid them to keep a watchful eye that day!

There is a great service provided by local youths who will watch your car for you for just a couple of quid. I've never had any problems with those guys in charge.

Strangely the only time I didn't pay them my windscreen wiper was ripped off, just wish I had paid them to keep a watchful eye that day!

This reminds me of the story when Mo Jo arrived at Ibrox in his Daimler to sign for the Rangers.

He gets out the car and this wee wide boy says tae him...'Dae yea want me tae look efter yer motor,Mo? It'll only cost yea a couple o' quid!"

Mo said (pointing to a rottweiler in the back seat)..."Dae yea see that big dug in the back seat, son? That's a rottweiler and it will stop ANYBODY from stealing my motor!"

The wee boy looks at the Rottweiler in the back and then says to Mo..."Aye fair enuff wee man! but can it put oot fuckin fires?" :lol: