Weir

Papac

Bartley

Whittaker

Davis

Edu

Diouf

Jelavic

I think this is an excellent move from Walter. We will be able to nulify the celtic full backs and play some attacking football ourselfs if they can adapt to us habing an extra player out on the wing. When we attack foster can go on the overlap as there left back isnt the best at defending.

I really hope and expect the boys to come out at 100 miles an hour tonight with alot of changelled agression and belief. Lets back the players and believe we can win.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5-4-1 can work but pressing needs to be high and we'll need to counter quickly.

It will definitely help nullify their full-backs; Izaguirre caused us all sorts of problems last time.

any team we put out should hump that shower of shite. the (lucky)players chosen need to get fucking right in aboot them and believe that they are better.

come on the gers lets hammer them.

McGregor

Foster

Bougherra

Weir

Papac

Bartley

Whittaker

Davis

Edu

Diouf

Jelavic

I think this is an excellent move from Walter. We will be able to nulify the celtic full backs and play some attacking football ourselfs if they can adapt to us habing an extra player out on the wing. When we attack foster can go on the overlap as there left back isnt the best at defending.

I really hope and expect the boys to come out at 100 miles an hour tonight with alot of changelled agression and belief. Lets back the players and believe we can win.

since when has 4-5-1 worked?

cant see it working tonight.. again. pfffff

5-4-1 can work but pressing needs to be high and we'll need to counter quickly.

It will definitely help nullify their full-backs; Izaguirre caused us all sorts of problems last time.

You think its better we worry about them rather than imposing OUR game on them and have them worrying about us?