Republican SKY Tv

just watched the game back and i have never in my life seen coverage/commentry so one sided!!!! fuckin disgustin the cameras wer showin those animals more than the game and has been the case for years!!!! this is gettin out of hands, refs,media,tv broadcasters who the fuck is not against us??? FUCK THE LOT OF THEM and FUCK NEIL LENNON

just watched the game back and i have never in my life seen coverage/commentry so one sided!!!! fuckin disgustin the cameras wer showin those animals more than the game and has been the case for years!!!! this is gettin out of hands, refs,media,tv broadcasters who the fuck is not against us??? FUCK THE LOT OF THEM and FUCK NEIL LENNON

someone's been drinking me thinks

congratulations

A understand why you're telling him to shut up, but he has a point.

I've seen that camera shot again, and to be honest, although we can sit here and get angry all night, that's all it is.

Sky know what pictures will make them money.

They couldn't give a fuck about the Old Firm. They just want profit.

Simple as that.

Nah I noticed it too! They showed the Celtic fans at every oppurtunity along with the slow mo's! Disgusting

They were at home. they were having a party..they showed us at the end with Diouff. I hate this paranoid shite..its embaressing!

awww ok big man calm down cakm down!!! u fuckin shut up ya fat wank, do u work for sky?? why did they show diouf in slow motion walkin to take ko with the t*rriers bouncein in the background??

They were villainising him. I am not making a comment on any other events that could be construed as paranoid. It was just that scene that got to me because it was pure journalistic sensationalism. They do it whenever anyone is questioned by the police in relation to a murder. It ruins lives.