Lennon drops the N-bomb on video.

H72

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant do anything on this ps3 in terms of playing about with video unfortunately.

Try it on your tv, its not 'fuck you ni'

its definitely 'whos the ni,,er'

Maybe someone with the proper software will be able to get this uploaded.

considering the BBC went to the effort to show footage of the Zidane incident from the WC to an Italian Lip Reader is it too much to expect that they should be showing this incident to a Lip Reader aswell?? Police , SFA and Scottish Goverment all involved therefore it is indeed in the public interest to investigate and report exactly what was said.

as others have said the reaction of the old guy says it all - during the whole incident the guy was sitting on his backside but as "it" mouthed off he sprang up with a look of absolute shock on his face.

Guest SandyWATP

I cant do anything on this ps3 in terms of playing about with video unfortunately.

Try it on your tv, its not 'fuck you ni'

its definitely 'whos the ni,,er'

Maybe someone with the proper software will be able to get this uploaded.

Wait. You said you got rid of the bass etc, and could hear it?

If Lennon has racially abused one of our players - why the hell are Rangers sitting silent on this one ?

Sorry guys I know we have acquisced as a club to a ridiculous level over the last few years but if its got to the stage where we remain silent when our players are racially abused by officicals of another club then the baw is well and truly burst.

Wait. You said you got rid of the bass etc, and could hear it?

Yes on my surround sound, took the bass off then pumped up the treble, clear as day. Im no expert in sound, just trial and error.

Any dj's in here? Do they not have software that will do this? Cut that segment out and loop it, then play about with it until clear.

If Lennon has racially abused one of our players - why the hell are Rangers sitting silent on this one ?

Sorry guys I know we have acquisced as a club to a ridiculous level over the last few years but if its got to the stage where we remain silent when our players are racially abused by officicals of another club then the baw is well and truly burst.

I hope your wrong

D'Art you are correct, all day all I have heard is Rangers this, Diouf that... Lennon not getting much, Mjallby nothing and hee haw said about an incompetent referee. If Murray had the performance against Sellik as he was against us last night the rest of it would have been drowned out by calls for clarifications and enquiries.

We need to grow a set now.

To be honest its probably got more to do with the modern "compensation culture" than our dignified silence.

If Bain/Smith/McCoist came out and told everyone what Lennon said without solid proof they would be sued for libel double quick.

Is it worth putting up a separate thread to find someone who could do what's needed to the bass and treble in that video?

It'll get a lot more attention than it being in here.

The title is

NEIL LENNON RACIST REMARK TO DIOUF - 2nd March 2011

and the user who uploaded it is

RangersFCfb

found it , cheers .

A bit inconclusive IMO , but I'm only seeing it on a small screen . In one way , I hope it's true and that scummy bastard is hung drawn and quartered like he should be .

But in another way , for dioufs sake , and the furore it would bring on Scottish football , I'm hoping he just said dick .

It would definately make allys reaction all the more understandable if the n word was used .

Is it worth putting up a separate thread to find someone who could do what's needed to the bass and treble in that video?

It'll get a lot more attention than it being in here.

If they could cut it out and slow it down as well (tu)

If they could cut it out and slow it down as well (tu)

Would you mind starting it? I don't have a clue when it comes to technical shit like that.

I'm unsure of what part of the forum to post it in too. Bears Den, then Off-Topic if it gets moved?

found it , cheers .

A bit inconclusive IMO , but I'm only seeing it on a small screen . In one way , I hope it's true and that scummy bastard is hung drawn and quartered like he should be .

But in another way , for dioufs sake , and the furore it would bring on Scottish football , I'm hoping he just said dick .

It would definately make allys reaction all the more understandable if the n word was used .

I couldn't see it myself mate but wouldn't surprise me how low Lennon would stoop to weaken our team.

As someone said after the last old firm game,that wee bastard has every one of they players hating us and I don't think the feeling was mutual.

Now I think it will be,if they get Diouf to channel his anger into destroying them on the park we are onto a winner.

i really doubt he shouted it across the dugout like that! If he did the police would have heard it and would have arrested him there and then.

In that noise?