At work today

jaffa1975

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm the boss/owner so no tims in my work. Have a neighbour though who is one of them, met him this morning, one look was enough to make sure he didn't say a word about the game. In fairness he's alright and pretty level headed for a tim but I wasn't giving him a chance

Out of site of the CCTV obviously!!

Good fuckin luck wae that these days man :disappointment: Control is fuckin unreal. What did i hear not long ago...Falkirk has more CCTV than Los Angeles :anguish:

I'm the boss/owner so no tims in my work. Have a neighbour though who is one of them, met him this morning, one look was enough to make sure he didn't say a word about the game. In fairness he's alright and pretty level headed for a tim but I wasn't giving him a chance

Any chane of a job for a good bear mate ;)

Guest SandyWATP

I'm with you here well at least I try to but sometimes they are unavoidable.

There are very few in my year. There are some part-timers, but no season ticket holders.

There are very few in my year. There are some part-timers, but no season ticket holders.

None in my year whatsoever and there is one in the year below me who chose to not even watch the game two weeks ago and instead went paintballing and had the fucking cheek to slag my mate about it who was there but Bellshill was as usual when they bastards win full of those cunts today and as usual I seen more green and grey than I do on a regular basis. I even had a wee altercation with some green brigade wankers from the other school up the road.

None in my year whatsoever and there is one in the year below me who chose to not even watch the game two weeks ago and instead went paintballing and had the fucking cheek to slag my mate about it who was there but Bellshill was as usual when they bastards win full of those cunts today and as usual I seen more green and grey than I do on a regular basis. I even had a wee altercation with some green brigade wankers from the other school up the road.

You mean the gay brigade :craphead:

if they put up theyre shitey stickers round about the place just draw a cock going into the wee skull things mouth and repace green with gay should piss them right off

They are fucking everywhere and this cunt who I had the altercation with is accusing me of calling him a fenian on facebook right now when it was clearly my mate.