At work today

jaffa1975

Usually you get a bit of banter and stuff flying from both sides, but today was unreal, just a real nasty undertone, its the first time that i have had to take myself away from them cos i wanted to kick there fucking teeth in.

Anyone the same? :angry:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually you get a bit of banter and stuff flying from both sides, but today was unreal, just a real nasty undertone, its the first time that i have had to take myself away from them cos i wanted to kick there fucking teeth in.

Anyone the same? :angry:

Nike - JUST DO IT

Felt the same, thankfully there is only one tim that works for my company and he works in our other office in Aberdeen but I blanked every single phone call and e-mail he sent my way even ones that were work related. Would have went fucking mental if I spoke to him.

Last night if someone put Neil Lennon in front of me i'd happily have done time for murdering the prick.

I walked through a lot of the kids from the catholic high school in Bellshill today as we get out the same time at lunchtime and there was definite tension between us I'm in 6th year and their 5th and 6th years today. Then the inevitable happened. We bumped into ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ cunts from that scumhole and there was a minor altercation for which I was ready for cracking the big one out of them all.

I work on my own thankfully

It's works out quite well if I'm honest.

I don't brag if we beat them (I prefer the quietly smug approach) so it's nice that I dont have to listen to their pish when they beat us.

It's a god send actually, fair play to the lads who work with lots of t*rriers

Not in till Sunday but all of them including my boss support those bastards.

Plus wearing green on my uniform makes me ill at times like this...

Il end up smashing someone

Maybe come sunday things may have died down a bit, today was terrible, i could have quite easly got into a scrap and lost ma job, not felt like that in a long time.

I work on my own thankfully

It's works out quite well if I'm honest.

I don't brag if we beat them (I prefer the quietly smug approach) so it's nice that I dont have to listen to their pish when they beat us.

It's a god send actually, fair play to the lads who work with lots of t*rriers

I'm the same,I used to rub it in then I realised really quickly that I can't take it back :lol:

Nothing's ever exchanged between me and any mates I have from the darkside,thank fuck going by recent results.

Maybe come sunday things may have died down a bit, today was terrible, i could have quite easly got into a scrap and lost ma job, not felt like that in a long time.

Dont blame you id have been the same.

Sunday will be bad for me, im one of a few gers fans in a place with easily 30odd selic fans so il be pushed to the edge id imagine

was walking round asda the day wae the missus &this big fat mhanky rhat wae a bumble bee top was coming towards us with the biggest grin youve ever seen . just wanted to smash him right in the coupon .

Was in school today and the usual glory hunters of the premiership, who are protestant but have no shame even though they should be proud of what they are. One them started humming I just cant get enough, and warned him if you mention anything to me about those fenian cunts or sing that song I'm going to punch your fucking face in!!!

was walking round asda the day wae the missus &this big fat mhanky rhat wae a bumble bee top was coming towards us with the biggest grin youve ever seen . just wanted to smash him right in the coupon .

Thats what you get for shopping in ASDA Clydebank, place is full of them!

Go to Bearsden ASDA, much better class of customer! :P