Margo MacDonald thinks Diouf deserves to be verbally abused

RON7736

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Sirs ,

I am am appalled and disgusted by a comment made by Margo Mcdonald on the Big Debate. According to Ms Mcdonald it is perfectly acceptable for El Hadji Diouf to be subjected to abuse. El Hadji Diouf has been subjected to disgraceful abuse , some of which has been racial , since his arrival in Scotland. For Ms Mcdonald to condone this and to say "he deserves it" is in my opinion absolutley disgracefull. No human being deserves to be abused in this manner. What has El Hadji Diouf done to Ms Mcdonald? Does Ms Mcdonald know El Hadji Diouf personally to make such a statement?? I find it appaling that you give such an individual a platform to condone and encourage hatred toward another person. I therefore demand , as a Licence Fee payer , that Ms Mcdonald be immediatley sacked for the encouragement of racial abuse! regards

What was the context of her statement? Were they discussing racial abuse? Were they discussing the abuse, because he had previous convictions, for spitting at a Celtic supporter?

Nonetheless, surely this pre-judges the so-called summit, in which there is to be an open and frank discucssion about this game.

I know she's not a member of the government. However, she has a position of responsibility, just like McCoist and Lennon and others.

Looks like she has abused her position of responsibility. Looks like McCoist, Smith, Mjallby, and Lennon are off the hook.

When you really want someone to make an arse of it, don't go to football people, go to politicians.

I have contacted Margo MacDonald and await her response. I will also be contacting my MSP to request that he raises her comments with her and asks for an explanation. Given that Sky camera's clearly caught Diouf being refered to as a 'black bastard' in a shout from the crowd, I find it deeply concerning that an MSP would state Diouf 'deserves' such abuse.

Unfortunately my MP and MSP might agee with Margo. I'll send off an email anyway. I bet I get nil response.

I have contacted Margo MacDonald and await her response. I will also be contacting my MSP to request that he raises her comments with her and asks for an explanation. Given that Sky camera's clearly caught Diouf being refered to as a 'black bastard' in a shout from the crowd, I find it deeply concerning that an MSP would state Diouf 'deserves' such abuse.

not to mention the monkey gestures from the previous OF game!

Good Evening MADAM

In what way shape or form does any human being deserve to be abused by any member of society. What ever el hadj diouf has done i the past there is no place for racism in modern society . Your comments on Brian Taylors show stating not once but twice "he deserves it" i think even Mr Taylor was shocked at your comments . You Madam are supposed to be making this country of ours better but your blatant condoning of racial behavoir is a disgrace and you should be expelled from our goverment

She's obviously an idiot as she didn't consider her response carefully and in such a position she should have. I hope there are repercussions as racism is a serious matter.

I would love to ask her does Neil Lennon deserve the abuse he gets?

Scottish media, full of fukin taig bastards. They will all be sympathising with Neil Lennon just now, because hes ready to quit, another genius move from Torbett Towers.

" pure say yur gonna quit, get everyone feeling pure sorry fir yu, nd wel deffo win eh legue! "

Mrs MacDonald should be taken to ask on this. Do not complain to the BBC. Complain to her.

Margo.MacDonald.msp@scottish.parliament.uk

That is her email address. You can also send a message to her a message directly from

http://www.scottish.parliament.uk/msp/membersPages/margo_macdonald/contact.htm

emailed

My MP is a corrupt bastard so I have absolutely no intention of contacting him. Andy Kerr MSP, though, I feel be more responsive to my criticism.

Andy is a good bluenose. Well kinda good. Rumour was that, he was a season ticket holder, but held it under a name, other than his own.

Tim councillors did it as well. So they could vote on issues affecting the Celts.

Cheers for that, it is an absolute disgrace cannot understand why something wasn't said at the time

I have the form all filled in but can someone confirm she actually said this before I send it away.

The transcript and link are here:

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/homepage/index.php/component/content/article/41-finances/1051-margo-macdonald-msp-condones-racism-at-celtic-park-apparently.html?

I have the form all filled in but can someone confirm she actually said this before I send it away.

Don't want tae be makin a cunt o maself!

Details published on RM even gives time into show so you can hear the sewer rat in full bile