Is Fleck the new Adam

stumat83

JOHN FLECKS PERFORMANCES HAVE BIN SHOCKING BUT IS HE ANOTHER PLAYER WHO WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE US FOR SUM PISHY CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB AND TURN IN2 A 5 MILLION QUID PLAYER ?ARE WE TO HARSH ON OUR YOUNG UP N COMING PLAYERS? DO WE EXPECT TO MUCH INSTEAD OF GIVING THE BOYS OUR 100% BACKING?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

JOHN FLECKS PERFORMANCES HAVE BIN SHOCKING BUT IS HE ANOTHER PLAYER WHO WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE US FOR SUM PISHY CHAMPIONSHIP CLUB AND TURN IN2 A 5 MILLION QUID PLAYER ?ARE WE TO HARSH ON OUR YOUNG UP N COMING PLAYERS? DO WE EXPECT TO MUCH INSTEAD OF GIVING THE BOYS OUR 100% BACKING?

Why are you shouting? :sherlock:

I've defended fleck in the past , but it's becoming harder .

I would like to say that I've seen him play off jela a few times and he's done ok . I honestly believe he would flourish in a more attack minded side but we all know we are unlikely to see that .

I would be dead against selling him , but a loan might be what he needs . Or maybe next season will be his time to show his tatents if we have a fresh approach to the way we play our football .

Why are you shouting? :sherlock:

Cmon mate... you can do better than this? Or are you waiting for the obvious? lol

Tims always 'out' themselves. Whether it be spelling... Or just stupidity, Or... etc.

Cheers!

An attacking player played out of position in a defensive minded team.

Everything is against the lad.

Such a waste of talent.

A different more attack minded expressive coach will get the best out of him.

take the blue tinted specs off mate.do you think if there was a new manager all of a sudden his technical ability is going to change any.even if he is playing defensive if hes that good why cant he beat a man play a simple pass.what have you seen that makes you think he is any good

take the blue tinted specs off mate.do you think if there was a new manager all of a sudden his technical ability is going to change any.even if he is playing defensive if hes that good why cant he beat a man play a simple pass.what have you seen that makes you think he is any good

His technical ability is not in doubt. I dont know where that rubbish is coming from. I have faith in his ability and his drive to succeed here.

Beat a man? What do mean? Hes not a winger, one on ones are not his forte. When is the last Rangers player we saw who could beat a man one on one? Walter Smith doesnt use them type of players barring the obvious 1 or 2 exceptions in 20 odd years of coaching.

Have faith in him, hes a kid, a young Ger who needs the support of his fans.

If he played for Celtic he would be the superstar some thought he should have been now, but thats because they play the game, dare i say, the right way. :blush:

John Fleck does not suit a Walter Smith set up. Hes not the first and wont be the last.

Depending on Allys own ideas, we may not see the best of him until next season.

:(

Quite simply Fleck is not the player everyone hoped he would be. This nonsense about him being played out of position, although may be true, doesn't excuse his rubbish performances. He's completley anonymous in the games he's played and offers f all. No touch, composure, pace and passing all crap. This won't suddenly improve just because he standing in a different part of the pitch. Charlie Adam was actully half decent for us at times, fuck knows why this comparison always comes up.

An attacking player played out of position in a defensive minded team.

Everything is against the lad.

Such a waste of talent.

A different more attack minded expressive coach will get the best out of him.

Nobody is expecting the second coming of Messi, well actually some are, but he appears to be struggling to do basics things like trapping the ball and finding a ten yard pass.

That doesn't happen because of the set up of the team.

Quite simply Fleck is not the player everyone hoped he would be. This nonsense about him being played out of position, although may be true, doesn't excuse his rubbish performances. He's completley anonymous in the games he's played and offers f all. No touch, composure, pace and passing all crap. This won't suddenly improve just because he standing in a different part of the pitch. Charlie Adam was actully half decent for us at times, fuck knows why this comparison always comes up.

doh:lol:

Also there is no comparison between Charlie and Fleck, anyone who makes it is wrong.

I THINK THATS A TAD UNFAIR AS ADAM WENT ON LOAN TO OTHER CLUBS BEFORE HE MADE THE BREAKTHROUGH, ALSO TOO FLECK IS STILL YOUNG AND HAD HAD A LOT OF PRESSURE, EASE OFF THE BOY AND HE MAY COME GOOD BUT I HEAR HIS APPLICATION TO HIS CRAFT ISNT SO GOOD WHICH IS A SHAME

doh:lol:

Also there is no comparison between Charlie and Fleck, anyone who makes it is wrong.

Eh? I'm trying to say its a nonsense using the fact he's playing out of position as a constant excuse. No matter what position he plays I'd expect him to show he can pass and control a football. What attributes has Fleck shown that convince people he has a future at Rangers? I can't see any :(

He is just 19 - IMHO he needs another 2 -3 YEARS before we start judging him, and a decent run (and some players make it and some dont) but its way to early to be making sweeping judgements one way or another.

Nobody is expecting the second coming of Messi, well actually some are, but he appears to be struggling to do basics things like trapping the ball and finding a ten yard pass.

That doesn't happen because of the set up of the team.

Thing is 95% of his team mates struggle with the basics too. Poor form is not exclusive to young Fleck, several more experienced and much higher paid professionals are looking just as poor as he is.

The dynamics of our team are wrong and that cant help any players confidence and ability to perform to the best of his abilities.

I noticed how sick Jelavic and Diouf were getting when they were stuck up front themselves with no help , support or service and fans afterwards came on here, slating the players as if that was Jela and Dioufs fault, its not, our team set up plays a huge role in why players are not clicking or playing well. Bougherra and Davis are 2 other excellent players, who look lost and almost disinterested just now, is it because they are sick of the way we are playing as a unit? I woudlnt dismiss that totally. If i was a Rangers player right now, i wouldnt be happy how we are being asked to play. Morale plays a huge part in every players form and capability to play well and make playing football look easy, maybe some of players morale is low, due to how negative we are being set up.

I dont know, im only a fan and simply asking the questions, i just think it is pretty sad when fans are outing their frustrations on a 19 year old lad whos being asked to play a game hes not familiar with.

Rangers fans are ruthless.

(tu)