Now Spurs are looking at Brown

As I mentioned earlier before I was so rudely interupted by you know what....

RC have just said Spurs have entered the race for Broon but I can exclusively reveal information from a very reliable source that the deal is done and dusted for RFC

Dont ask me who the source is coz you will not beleive me just take ma word for it :pipeguy:

Talk p*sh

Ally mccoist Pm'd him.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Martin Jol is set to offer £5million for Scott Brown and has ben in talks with Willie McKay.

1) I f*cken hate Spurs

2) I hate English teams as we cant compete with these ridiculous offers

3) Scott Brown is never worth £5million

If he goes to Spurs he will be wasted.

He has a better chance of holding down a place in the team here.

He knows he will get CL football every season.

He will be playing for the biggest club in the world.

If he wants to give that up to sit on the bench at Spurs then hell mend him.

£5million tho Dado. If that is true then we will never get him for the price we want him at now, even if Brown rejects the move. Tell him in that case to stay at Hibs for 1 more season and we'll bag him on a free in the summer for the minimum of compensation.

If Brown doesnt want to go to Spurs there is not alot Hibs can do about it.

They can sell him to Rangers for the 3m or whatever we are offering or they can have him for a year and lose him for nothing.

Its in SB's hands as far as I can see, lets hope he makes the right move (tu)

He's not out of contract until summer 2009 anyway.

£5million is just ridiculous especially when Jol is wanting Nani of Sporting and Steve Sidwell. Brown wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting into that team. Nani and Lennon out on the right, midfielders like Murphy, Tainio, Huddlestone, Jenas, Zakora, Ghaly, Malbranque etc.

£5million is just ridiculous especially when Jol is wanting Nani of Sporting and Steve Sidwell. Brown wouldn't have a hope in hell of getting into that team. Nani and Lennon out on the right, midfielders like Murphy, Tainio, Huddlestone, Jenas, Zakora, Ghaly, Malbranque etc.

I thought it was next year for some reason <cr>

He has no hope of getting into that Spurs team (td)

I thought it was next year for some reason <cr>

He has no hope of getting into that Spurs team (td)

So did I but the Hibs website and Wikipedia say summer 2009.

RC have just said Spurs have entered the race for Broon but I can exclusively reveal information from a very reliable source that the deal is done and dusted for RFC

Dont ask me who the source is coz you will not beleive me just take ma word for it :pipeguy:

Talk p*sh

Are ye askin or tellin (beer)

Who is it Fish?

Who is what pal...youve lodt me :lol:

Whos your source I think he means :pipeguy:

Im guessing your aunties cousins dogwatcher is granny to Kris Boyds hairdresser :pipeguy:

Talk p*sh

Are ye askin or tellin (beer)

I know you won't answer - but is your source - larry grayson ?

He knows he will get CL football every season.

If only :rolleyes:

:Animation44:

Last season was a blip.

With Scotland having two places I cant see us ever being less than second again.

Martin Jol is set to offer £5million for Scott Brown and has ben in talks with Willie McKay.

1) I f*cken hate Spurs

2) I hate English teams as we cant compete with these ridiculous offers

3) Scott Brown is never worth £5million

If he goes to Spurs he will be wasted.

Where did you hear this?????

Brown deal was done and dusted at New Year !

Please can someone explain to me why so many are convinced that this is the case? Is it just hope? Is there some basis for believing this?

I am just surprised that so many are so utterly convinced that he will join us? When asked people normally just say "wait and See" or something equally vague.

From afar, I have seen no reason why he would be joining us in the summer unless we are the winners of whatever ensuing bidding war that will commence at the end of the season. I think the chances of him joining us are no better then 60:40 AGAINST. My reasoning? He is attracting interest from south of the border, and Celtic will really want to gazump us so will endeavour to drive the price out of our reach. Hibs will just want to get maximum cash for him so I really cannot see him going for less than 4 million and I do not believe he is worth that nor that we would pay it even if he was.

Please can someone explain to me why so many are convinced that this is the case? Is it just hope? Is there some basis for believing this?

I am just surprised that so many are so utterly convinced that he will join us? When asked people normally just say "wait and See" or something equally vague.

From afar, I have seen no reason why he would be joining us in the summer unless we are the winners of whatever ensuing bidding war that will commence at the end of the season. I think the chances of him joining us are no better then 60:40 AGAINST. My reasoning? He is attracting interest from south of the border, and Celtic will really want to gazump us so will endeavour to drive the price out of our reach. Hibs will just want to get maximum cash for him so I really cannot see him going for less than 4 million and I do not believe he is worth that nor that we would pay it even if he was.

Gonna explain this wance mer, he wis there for 5 days of talks at the New Year but it only took him 30 seconds to decide, he wis only there for the 5 days because he didnae want tae leave the place cause he's like the guy that posted the thread 'IBROX' he wid staun ootside and look at the place for weeks, cause him, his family are died in the wool bluenoses. Can't reveal my source but if you don't believe it thats your perogative. ! PS - And ma perogative is a don't care whether you believe it or not !

Gonna explain this wance mer, he wis there for 5 days of talks at the New Year but it only took him 30 seconds to decide, he wis only there for the 5 days because he didnae want tae leave the place cause he's like the guy that posted the thread 'IBROX' he wid staun ootside and look at the place for weeks, cause him, his family are died in the wool bluenoses. Can't reveal my source but if you don't believe it thats your perogative. ! PS - And ma perogative is a don't care whether you believe it or not !

Thanks, I appreciate your indulgence.. Now if you could perhaps indulge me further. Did your source reveal what price had been agreed with Hibs for the signing? Did Hibs agree a non-negotiable figure that was not open for discussion despite other teams interest or despite an improved stock due to international appearances? Was it part of the agreement that Brown come out and say, for the record, that he was going nowhere at the end of the season or indeed til the end of his contract? Was McStay involved with the agreement or are his overtures to other clubs because he wasn't made aware that the deal is done therefore his efforts to drive the price up are futile?

Is this agreement your source talks of purely between Broonaldo and Rangers? Sorry for all the queries, just trying to get my head round it, as I don't really understand how this works??

No wasn't told the ins and oots of it my friend ! Just told it was done. Who's McStay ? Do you mean McKay ? If you do don't think he would be left out of it, got a feelin him and Murray are pretty thick !

Thanks, I appreciate your indulgence.. Now if you could perhaps indulge me further. Did your source reveal what price had been agreed with Hibs for the signing? Did Hibs agree a non-negotiable figure that was not open for discussion despite other teams interest or despite an improved stock due to international appearances? Was it part of the agreement that Brown come out and say, for the record, that he was going nowhere at the end of the season or indeed til the end of his contract? Was McStay involved with the agreement or are his overtures to other clubs because he wasn't made aware that the deal is done therefore his efforts to drive the price up are futile?

Is this agreement your source talks of purely between Broonaldo and Rangers? Sorry for all the queries, just trying to get my head round it, as I don't really understand how this works??