Neil Lennon - The Lowest Common Denominator

Frankie

If the tape does exist, then it may include the alleged Lovenkrands and female steward incidents of years past then...? ;)

Nice one Frankie - deflect - that's a Nonce FC trick (stop it you naughty boy). ;)

I couldn't care less if they've got footage of Ovencakes and a cocker spaniel having a gang-bang with Linda Lovelace up the tunnel (Ooh er matron) as it has zip to do with the matter at hand, namely.........do they have CCTV and did it capture anything on the 6th Feb. 2011?

If so - where is the tape?

If they don't have CCTV in the tunnel - it's all pure speculation.

Unlike Tom Hanks in 'A Few Good Men' - I can "handle the truth". :sherlock:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's brought up on a disrepute charge (and I don't know if that's the case) then as stated, "someone at the SFA has an agenda"!

I would look no further than the scrote who owes his position at the SFA to none other than a recommendation from Lieswell himself......you know..........the man who ran to the San Giro for a meeting to lay it on the line to Nonce FC (aye right).

(tu)

I've not been on the tour so have no idea! :D

Me neither - and I don't plan on going any time soon.

So......back to the chase - do you know someone that has been on the tour - perhaps someone that is level headed enough not to get caught up with the emotion of the thing to notice whether they were being spied on inside the Ibrox tunnel?

Could you call a friend, perhaps? :rolleyes: (this is for the £1 million jackpot)

Me neither - and I don't plan on going any time soon.

So......back to the chase - do you know someone that has been on the tour - perhaps someone that is level headed enough not to get caught up with the emotion of the thing to notice whether they were being spied on inside the Ibrox tunnel?

Could you call a friend, perhaps? :rolleyes: (this is for the £1 million jackpot)

John Greig? :D

Nice one Frankie - deflect - that's a Nonce FC trick (stop it you naughty boy). ;)

I couldn't care less if they've got footage of Ovencakes and a cocker spaniel having a gang-bang with Linda Lovelace up the tunnel (Ooh er matron) as it has zip to do with the matter at hand, namely.........do they have CCTV and did it capture anything on the 6th Feb. 2011?

If so - where is the tape?

If they don't have CCTV in the tunnel - it's all pure speculation.

Unlike Tom Cruise in 'A Few Good Men' - I can "handle the truth". :sherlock:

(tu):sherlock:

The BIG problem is reid, lawell and the best legal team in the country backing his every move and we have eh . . er . . Martin Bain. :sherlock:

Perry-fucking-Mason (see, it's always the Masons) would struggle to defend the Lurgan Racist-Bigot in this one (and he never lost a case) if such a tape does exist.

It would be there in full-blazing-racist colour (pun intended).

If CCTV footage is admissible evidence in Court for shoplifting, murders, assaults etc - then it would be good enough to convict (and hopefully hang) the Lurgan Racist-Bigot.

Bain wouldn't even need to leave his bunker (built from MIM stainless steel girders no doubt)

Then all I can say is...on yerself Martin :D

The opportunuity the SFA had to stand up to Celtic / Lemmy was the refereeing mess last year. Regan’s inaction has destroyed any credability (not many would have given him much to start with) he has in this debacle. Bain should be criticising every word that spews out his mouth.

we have a total prick as ceo ,even if there is no cctv why did this idiot wait till after the return game to tell the world two of our players were the suject of extreme abuse?.why not straight after the first game ?, now all the media are saying its a smokescreen. bain is totally out his depth and the tims know it

Perry-fucking-Mason (see, it's always the Masons) would struggle to defend the Lurgan Racist-Bigot in this one (and he never lost a case) if such a tape does exist.

It would be there in full-blazing-racist colour (pun intended).

If CCTV footage is admissible evidence in Court for shoplifting, murders, assaults etc - then it would be good enough to convict (and hopefully hang) the Lurgan Racist-Bigot.

Bain wouldn't even need to leave his bunker (built from MIM stainless steel girders no doubt)

Aye they haun shakers get everywhere, they were even at The Alamo, on both sides. If this wee tosser gets let oaff the hook this time am gonnae hiv ma ain Alamo ! :sherlock:

There would almost certainly have been TV cameras in the tunnel.

Pretty sure there is a gentleman's agreement that TV cameras are only permitted in the tunnel as the teams prepare to exit before kick off.

:)

Having worked on the new police command suite at Ibrox, I can tell you there are no CCTV cameras in the tunnel.

I don't believe for one minute that there's no CCTV cameras in the tunnel. If someone said there's CCTV cameras in the tunnel, but they're broken, now that would be believable!

That is the nuclear option. Publicly do that and you irreparably damage relations between the clubs forever.

To you and I that may seem agreeable but such a move may not actually help us or Scottish football in the long term.

At this moment in time our relations with that club couldn't get any worse.

Why should we forever be the ones on the back foot appeasing?

They claim he's a victim because of death threats, abuse etc and apparently he suffers from a mental illness. Then they give him a top job with massive responsibility, immense pressure and stress where he's never far away from the limelight.

It just doesn't add up. :rolleyes:

At this moment in time our relations with that club couldn't get any worse.

Why should we forever be the ones on the back foot appeasing?

I'd hazard a guess at financial reasons - e.g. joint sponsorships.

To be clear, if anyone is being racist/sectarian towards our players then the perpetrator should be reported to the police.

Unfortunately, I can't guess what 'extreme abuse' stands for.