Tavish Scott

Davie2909

I think they should ban snooker too!!

every time that white ball hit the black or brown....

Dont even get me started with the yellow ball!!

Show OF games with no sound or have two different feeds - if your a bear you listen to the queens own choir.

if youre a mhick, you can listen to papa-ratzi's ramblings - easy

anyone else can get the music you get in lifts and shopping centres - nobody offended.

this is just the gov's attemp to fudge the numbers of violent crime, domestics and alcohols related crimes

The funny thing about all this is these clowns dont even realise the size of the old firm, who do they think votes for them FFS the vast majority of people in this country support one or the other and the pish that they are spouting will be losing them votes with every word!

How can the LibDems lose any votes when nobody votes for them anyway except one or two inbred tuechter twats in tweed.

I have strange imagine of you Tavish and Gordon sitting round a small pink child's table. Both of them are tied up and gagged and you are pooring tea from an emty plastic tea set, putting on fake voices to play their roles in painfully mundane conversations about boys and dolls.

:lol:

Nothing wrong with his CCTV then.... :shifty:

Its quite appauling that the leading politicians in Scotland are unaware what an impact the old firm have on the Scottish economy and jobs. Tavish Scott you are a baffoon and you have a ridiculous name.

Butthole

agreed Mr Butthole 100% :sherlock::sherlock:

If this is the guys own honest opinion then I think he is a fool and if he is saying this because he thinks its what people want to hear and will be a vote winner I think he is an even bigger fool.

Maybe he ran this by Nick ( I guess I must be in charge then ) Clegg. Now there's a real politician for you. " Dinnae blame us, it's all thae Tory bastards doing". They inhabit the land of Lost Deposits. We've got proportional representation up here so the government you think you're getting is fucked out of recognition by the anoraks getting a seat simply because they're on The List. Annabel Goldie, I rest my case :disappointment::disappointment::disappointment:

I think they should ban snooker too!!

every time that white ball hit the black or brown....

Dont even get me started with the yellow ball!!

Show OF games with no sound or have two different feeds - if your a bear you listen to the queens own choir.

if youre a mhick, you can listen to papa-ratzi's ramblings - easy

anyone else can get the music you get in lifts and shopping centres - nobody offended.

this is just the gov's attemp to fudge the numbers of violent crime, domestics and alcohols related crimes

Newsnight Scotland has just discussed the Domestic Violence statistics and concluded that there is no correllation between increased domestic abuse and Old Firm results. Even the consumption of alcohol, although a common factor in almost all cases, cannot be pinpointed as the sole catalyst for these instances of domestic strife.