Turkish Giants battle for McGregor

5cotland

Where would you think he would be best suited then? What would be his level?

I don't want him to go or anything, I am just wondering.

Logical step career wise is a mid to lower EPL side and if he does well then he can think about one of the top teams. At 29 he hasnt proved he can do it week in week out at a higher level...including international level with only 6 caps.

Not saying I want him to go either but its prety obvious tahst where his agent is leading it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Logical step career wise is a mid to lower EPL side and if he does well then he can think about one of the top teams. At 29 he hasnt proved he can do it week in week out at a higher level...including international level with only 6 caps.

Not saying I want him to go either but its prety obvious tahst where his agent is leading it.

doh:lol:

Ive read some crap on here, but this, this beats the lot.

I wonder if Celtic will let us sign Goodwillie now. :(

This deal should have been tied up long ago.

He just scored a cracker against Motherwell at Tannadice and I think he would make Jelavic a great partner.Plenty of running and skill too.Hope he clears up the rape charge as that would seem to open the door for us.

He just scored a cracker against Motherwell at Tannadice and I think he would make Jelavic a great partner.Plenty of running and skill too.Hope he clears up the rape charge as that would seem to open the door for us.

He would have been a great signing when we spunked £1m on Velicka, he would also have been a great signing when we wasted £1m/£1.5m on Beattie and now, he would still be a fantastic signing for us.

He would be a great partner for both Jelavic and Healy next season.

Think this is pish. Mcgregor doesn't play in a game and next thing, we get this bollocks in the paper. As far as I know, Goodwillie still has the rape charges hanging over him, and even we wouldn't be daft enough to sign someone heading for jail.

If there were any truth to this, which I don't believe there is, then surely it signals the death of the takeover.

The centre of defence is a real worry for me. Weir will be leaving, and I'd like to see us sell Bougherra (who, at 29, will be approaching peak market value).

That would leave only Broadfoot as the only established centre half, and he's only a backup player. I reckon a side such as ourselves needs at least 4 centre backs to remain competitive. So 3 centre halves....

Get Bartley on loan again, he seems to love it up here. Possibly even a permanent deal as a makeweight for McGregor? Also, Karim Haggui on a Bosman from the Bundesliga. Classy defender. Then, sign a backup with potential- my vote goes to Well's Steven Saunders.

I prefer Shaun Hutchinson to Saunders to be honest.

Plus, he's already got two goals for us this season. :pipe:

He would have been a great signing when we spunked £1m on Velicka, he would also have been a great signing when we wasted £1m/£1.5m on Beattie and now, he would still be a fantastic signing for us.

He would be a great partner for both Jelavic and Healy next season.

Velicka I could never understand.Beattie we took a chance on and it hasnt worked.Maybe Blackpool will take him permanently.Maybe Ally having been a striker himself will be keen on Goodwillie but I still think any move is dependant on those charges being dropped or successfully defended.

Velicka I could never understand.Beattie we took a chance on and it hasnt worked.Maybe Blackpool will take him permanently.Maybe Ally having been a striker himself will be keen on Goodwillie but I still think any move is dependant on those charges being dropped or successfully defended.

Will all depend on the Celtic lawyer Paul Mcride who is representing the lad.

:(

It's something we have to look in to.

If you put all four in our team now we'd be an infinetly better side as a result.

I agree DBBTB, all of them would improve us, Bouzid would surely provide a solid partnership with Bougherra and he has proved he can handle playing against Celtic.

To think we lost McArthur to club paying 500k for him is crazy.

Im excited about the summer, i really am, despite my negativity this season, next season Ally can totally change how we set up and play the game. We badly need some fresh faces at the club.

(tu)

I hava just read an article about this transfer gossip. Our goal keeper ivankov is the killer of us. He is making very very bad performance this year. Next year we are going to make a good goal keeper transfer. Turkish newspaper writes different player ever week for bursaspor. this is one of them.

Also 4.5 million euro is very big money for a goalkeeper.