***The Official bheggars vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Proud of those players today

Whittaker, Weir, Davis, Naismith, and Jelavic were magnificent

I would add Weiss to that as well although he did get that much of a run out. He was probably our best player in extra time.

Magnificent!

My MOTM goes to Whittaker for a truly heroic display.

Who would have thought that Weir would perform even better in a 4-4-2.

Lafferty’s battling done the lad much credit.

Wylde about the boy - super, super display of crossing.

And I love Jelavic. :h34rt:

I reall don't know who to pick as MOTM

Whittaker

Weir

Davis

Naismith

Jelavic

Would be out of them 5

Fuck it, just give every player on Rangers books the plaudits.

So hard to pick mate !

They all played different roles they all deserve it !

Naismith - Played 120 minutes today after being injured for a month, and he played superb.

Weir - Had Samarase in his back pocket all game, won every ball in the air.

Davis - Ran the midfield by himself, and what a goal.

Jelavic - The goal ! Needs no explanation.

Whittaker - Steven Whittaker was just :praise:

Thank you Rangers. Thank you !! Today was just (tu):D

What a fucking match! Watched the first 60mins on my own and then my sister in law came home and swear to god i have never seen her into footy as much as i did today. Her leap when Jelavic scored was nearly bigger than mine!

I am a happy happy bear tonight

Got to say though, Edu and Whittaker when they went to RB and CB were superb IMO. Davis best player on park today Naisy and Jela not far behind. Weiss was a great switch as well! Loving it tonight :jelavic:

So hard to pick mate !

They all played different roles they all deserve it !

Naismith - Played 120 minutes today after being injured for a month, and he played superb.

Weir - Had Samarase in his back pocket all game, won every ball in the air.

Davis - Ran the midfield by himself, and what a goal.

Jelavic - The goal ! Needs no explanation.

Whittaker - Steven Whittaker was just :praise:

Thank you Rangers. Thank you !! Today was just (tu):D

Way too hard

I'd have to go with Weir or Whittaker, simply because of Weir's age, and also Whittaker had to play as a CB for 38 minutes.

Today just proves why we are Champions. We have shown the scum that we are more than capable of beating them and playing them off the park. With so many injuries and players getting sold, they had an almost full team, and done fuck all. This league belongs to us, and we will retain it. Davis, Whittaker and Weir were all superb today, hardly made a mistake all day. The Rangers end stood for 90 minutes solid and totally outsang them the whole game, no matter what you heard on TV.

Here we go to 3 in a row.

Fantastic performance from the lads today, gave Celtic nothing and fought til the end. Could've got more as the last few mins came in. Walter got it spot on, he got the team attacking from the beginning...something we've not witnessed in a while.

David Weir has put my sceptism rest, what a game for the big man, passion, determination and grit...truley an inspiration. I'm so glad the Rangers lifted the cup the day...what a final to remember. Ma voice is still shaky from the shouts and celebrations, fell ti ma knees in delight when the final whistle went.

Great game, nice day...bring on the League :21: