Will Weir Start?

roboscot

Will the Captain be benched on Sunday?  

105 members have voted

1. 1. Davie dropped?

If ye want this tae be a conversation, rather than an internet forum debate where anybody can join in, its better tae go tae Messenger, or jist send texts back and forth. :rolleyes:

Eh ... what ?? (I know I am thick but you did lose me with this post?)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100% correct.................................and in the past.

.. and the St Johnstone game that you use as an example is also WELL in the past. (Oh and I hope that tomorrow I will be able to see him lifting yet another trophy as captain - to bring us into the present!)

Eh ... what ?? (I know I am thick but you did lose me with this post?)

bluepeter posted and was accused immediately of "jumping on the bandwagon".

He's entitled to his opinion like the rest of us.

If you disagree with his opinion - fair enough, but I certainly don't see it as you do.

.. and the St Johnstone game that you use as an example is also WELL in the past. (Oh and I hope that tomorrow I will be able to see him lifting yet another trophy as captain - to bring us into the present!)

I'm pretty sure we all hope for that. It doesn't stop us noticing flaws, but what we can all agree on is that we want to see Weir lift two trophies this season :21:

bluepeter posted and was accused immediately of "jumping on the bandwagon".

He's entitled to his opinion like the rest of us.

If you disagree with his opinion - fair enough, but I certainly don't see it as you do.

Yes I disagreed and I accused him of jumping on the band wagon (these are my opinions) BUT what was all that stuff about conversations or texts etc ?? flew over my head!

Yes I disagreed and I accused him of jumping on the band wagon (these are my opinions) BUT what was all that stuff about conversations or texts etc ?? flew over my head!

It was almost like ye wanted tae have a conversation which included only me and you!

Fuxache yer hard work.

Unfortunately we don't have anyone else, so David Weir will play.

Kyle Bartley injured is not good news at all, but at least we will move away from the pathetic 5-4-1 formation.

It was almost like ye wanted tae have a conversation which included only me and you!

Fuxache yer hard work.

OK got it - it was a bit of a one to one but a decent debate I thought but happy to debate my views with anyone that wants to join in. Anyway I am drinking whisky, wee beer chaser and looking forward to tomorrow.!

I think Davie and the team in general have suffered from a lack of a ball winning midfielder since Lee McCulloch got injured.

Lee has his critics but he does protect the back 4 better than any other player presently at the club.

Anyways ...with Bartley injured he is doubly sure to start so it's immaterial.

If Foster is out we may go 4-5-1 instead with someone like Edu or Hutton being asked to be defensive mid.Walter may bring in Darren Cole for back 5 as he often seems to have a surprise pick in games vs Celtic.

Id much prefer a 4-5-1 than a 5-4-1 formation. At least then we might not be encamped on the edge of our own box for more or less the 90 mins. Although with Weirs lack of pace theres always going to be the chance of us getting caught on the break.