Gregg Wylde

Gaz52

Does the boy ever put a bad ball into the box? He's got one hell of a left foot on him, must start every game from now, brilliant performance, although maybe a bit more experience and he couldve cut one back to Naisy at one point. His tenacity to win the ball is brilliant as well. We've got a great player on our hands again, like Jamie Ness, Murray Park starting to produce when we need it most :21:

What a great day, I'm cheesing like fuck here

Also if the guy who handed my wallet to the police when it fell out my pocket is on here, thank you very much

Does the boy ever put a bad ball into the box? He's got one hell of a left foot on him, must start every game from now, brilliant performance, although maybe a bit more experience and he couldve cut one back to Naisy at one point. His tenacity to win the ball is brilliant as well. We've got a great player on our hands again, like Jamie Ness, Murray Park starting to produce when we need it most :21:

What a great day, I'm cheesing like fuck here

Also if the guy who handed my wallet to the police when it fell out my pocket is on here, thank you very much

Black one, you're welcome ;)

certainly wouldnt of been 1 of they tarrier bastards. your dough would of been well lost.

Definetly, was right next to them as well. The guy was incredibly decent to hand it in, would've been fucked if he didn't

He had a great game only thing he did wrong was shoot instead of pass to Naismith :rolleyes: but hey that's aloud. Would love to see him on the left and Weiss on the right :clap: Hopefully that's an end to that fragging 5-4-1. Bring on the league title and let's party :beer1: WATP

I thought he was our best player to be honest. He got caught sleeping a couple of times in defensive situations, if he works on that i can see him being the biggest player to come through our youth set up since Hutton. Outstanding performance by him tonight

Greg Wylde? Better than that wee cunt they have a statue of at the piggery. Junky, or Jinky or some shite. Wee ned cunt mind? Used tae batter his missus aboot? What was his name again?

His crosses are great, even sometimes when you think they are just hit for the sake of it, they go towards a player. Sat and watched the game against yesterday and every cross was dropped into a dangerous position. Onto a players head, into their feet or into a danger position in general. The lad has a lot of potential, he is quick, exciting and what we have been crying out for on the left for a while!

His final ball is great, the one thing that has bothered me slightly about him is that he always tries to knock the ball by the full back and never cuts inside . I know this is something we've been missing from our wide men in recent years, but there's got to be a balance and sometimes there's a more productive ball to be played by cutting inside.

I think we need to calm down a bit here, the lad shows a lot of potential, but he's still very raw. His pace and crossing ability are pretty special but his ball control, touch and decision making need a lot of practice. Still, he has all the ingredients to be a class act....here's hoping we get him tied up on a longer term deal soon.