Relegation from the EPL?!

alstone

It is tighter than a gnat's chuff down there. I don't have an English team - never have, never will (apart from Liverpool in the 80's due to the Scots contingent). For the same reasons (Big Eck, Wee Barry) I would like Birmingham to stay up. I would also like Blackpool to stay up because at least I have a link to the town after being dragged there twice a year all through my formative years...

Kiss me quick, shag me slowly. :blink::huh::unsure:<cr>:redcard:

:lol:

Same, Blackpool's class when you're a wee yin. I do like their personality as well though.

Its tighter than a submarines door in the bottom half of the premiership, would be funny if villa or blackburn got relagated as they are 2 of those teams who you just wouldnt expect to go down, also birmingham look like there are in trouble, newcastle arent safe after a good start, blackpool providing great entertainment but not getting the wins they deserve!!! West ham wigan and wolves were everyones favourite for the drop but they have been grinding out results of late!!

I wanna see villa go down, never liked them!

Its tighter than a submarines door thats a good analogy.

since I cannae use the analogy "tighter than an alter bhoys bum" anymore.

Thank you roman catholic church.

Its tighter than a submarines door thats a good analogy.

since I cannae use the analogy "tighter than an alter bhoys bum" anymore.

Thank you roman catholic church.

Its one of my favourite sayings, i try and use it as often as possible!!

Wigan , Aston Villa and Wolves and the latter for mick mc carthy whos monotone boring voice spoiled games he was commentating during the world cup !!

I,m taking holding a :p20: grudge to new levels

Wigan , Aston Villa and Wolves and the latter for mick mc carthy whos monotone boring voice spoiled games he was commentating during the world cup !!

I,m taking holding a :p20: grudge to new levels

Mick McCarthy commentary was exemplary.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Wolves are almost a certainty now.

would be crazy if they beat man utd chelsea and liverpool and still went down! i never fancied their chances but you never know!!

want villa to go down but cant see it

After results so far this weekend it looks grim for Blackpool and perhaps Wolves. Still really tight though! Cant believe that only 10 points seperate 9th from 20th or something like that