clueless mhanks

after 4 old firms on heartbreak my mhank mate has been singing i just cant get enough every day to me!

after we finally beat them in a cup final!

all i get is settle down not the champions league its about the same as beating Hamilton in the SPL! they do my head in! ive accepted defeat and took it but i cant get back to him as its pointless?? anyone else have problems with these awful people they call themselves proud supporters of RA SELLICK ! they are a disgrace to themselves, support and their club!

wheres your treble gone?

When we beat you celtic i go out of my head you just cant lift the cup you just cant lift the cup

WATP

after 4 old firms on heartbreak my mhank mate has been singing i just cant get enough every day to me!

all i get is settle down not the champions league its about the same as beating Hamilton in the SPL! they do my head in! ive accepted defeat and took it but i cant get back to him as its pointless?? anyone else have problems with these awful people they call themselves proud supporters of RA SELLICK ! they are a disgrace to themselves, support and their club!

wheres your treble gone?

When we beat you celtic i go out of my head you just cant lift the cup you just cant lift the cup

WATP

Stop making references to that shitey Taig song, please!

wheres your treble gone?

WATP

I got the exact same thing its only a Diddy cup bla bla bla all that sort of pish but at least we beat them comfortably

wheres your treble gone?

WATP

Get better mates.

This x 100,000,000

I wish folk would give it a Rap, it's embarrassing

I just cant get eough-doodoodoodooodoo

I just cant get eough-doodoodoodooodoo

get down with my homy-I just cant get eough-doodoodoodooodoo

wheres your treble gone?

WATP

Are they comparing themselves to Hamilton?? thumbup.gifpipeb.gif

Me and my mate walked past a load of them outside that pub at the side of Glasgow Central, the Irish sounding bar next to the pool halls.

My mate had a Rangers top on and one of them was smiling cynically and waits until we walk past and shouts "remember lads, nae going home and beating up your wifes the night. Domestic violence and that..."

I just shout back "nae bother mate, and you remeber nae going home and shagging yer weans the night"

His face was a picture. He was speechless and the big oafs with tim tops with him didn't have a clue either :lol: