What the Sheepshaggers think of Ricky Foster

Jamie1807

NOthing much wrong with them tbh, I only read like the first twelve but there mostly just annoyed what he said about practically wanting to leave, if one of our players wanted to leave we wouldn't be happy.

Not to bothered tbh

In the bbc gossip today its saying McCoist wants to sign him for next season.

I heard there was a bit on the back of the Daily Mail about it, but when I got to the shop they didn't have any left.

God help us if McCoist thinks he is the future of Rangers. Never good enough for us.

I tend to agree. He's a trier, a nice guy and versatile but more often than not he looks every bit the Aberdeen player.

He's done a job for us, don't get me wrong, but he's not that great. If we get him for free and on low wages as a squad filler than sure, why not.

thats a joke just cause he is at a bigger and better club

Yeah, but Aberdeen don't see it that way. They still think it's 1983 and Alex Ferguson is still their manager.

I tend to agree. He's a trier, a nice guy and versatile but more often than not he looks every bit the Aberdeen player.

He's done a job for us, don't get me wrong, but he's not that great. If we get him for free and on low wages as a squad filler than sure, why not.

Basically a passenger you are describing there, hes not my cup of tea but i do agree, hes a trier and seems a decent guy but we need good football players, not just triers and nice guys, weve got enough of them currently on our books!

(tu)

that was a good read ( well the bits i could understand with their made up words and pish spelling ) . my favourite bit was when one of them said - "I actually think we have a greater chance of winning a trophy this year than the h***." :D

And also " with FOSTER now havin played champions league football and europa league football we would be stupid if let him leave for less than 1.5million " . They are almost as deluded as them across the city .

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=4&fid=27&sty=2&act=1&mid=2118050822&page=1

I found this and was looking through it, they are just as pathetic as tims IMO :lol:

I'm going to feel really sorry for Foster if/when he goes back to Aberdeen.

This site is better reading than the Beano.

One of them thinks Foster is worth £1,500,000.

An other wants Alexander plus cash and for us to pay half of Alexanders wages.

This stupidity must be the result of inbreeding.

They should be lucky to get a couple of caramel wafers.

I'd take him on the basis he'd be a sqaud player

Not a 1st choice though

I think he'd be delighted to be a rangers sqaud player

I think he'd be delighted to wash the cars in the Murray Park car park rather then play for Aberdeen :lol:

Foster is no world beater but given the chance I think he can improve and be useful to our squad kind of like Kirk Broadfoot.What Ricky Foster has going for himself is his versatility ,his pace, good energy levels, he speaks well and he wants to join Rangers.We can work with Fosters raw attributes he is potentially Papac's replacement.

Foster is no world beater but given the chance I think he can improve and be useful to our squad kind of like Kirk Broadfoot.What Ricky Foster has going for himself is his versatility ,his pace, good energy levels, he speaks well and he wants to join Rangers.We can work with Fosters raw attributes he is potentially Papac's replacement.

What an horrific thought, are we planning on fighting the Jambos for third place next season?

What an horrific thought, are we planning on fighting the Jambos for third place next season?

We do not yet know how much we will be able to spend we may do further cutbacks and guys like Sasa may leave with a cheaper alternative like Foster being considered.I would prefer for us to sign superstar players or great prospects but sometimes we can only sign what we can afford.