What the Sheepshaggers think of Ricky Foster

Jamie1807

'I'd look to swap him with Neil Alexander and make him our no.1 for next season, with the h*** paying half his wages for 2 years as part of the deal.

Then we can move on and upwards whether Clangers wants to stay as no.2 on reduced terms or move on, up to him.' :lol: :lol:

There's surely a shop in Union Street that sells shrouds with pockets.

We do not yet know how much we will be able to spend we may do further cutbacks and guys like Sasa may leave with a cheaper alternative like Foster being considered.I would prefer for us to sign superstar players or great prospects but sometimes we can only sign what we can afford.

We get any cheaper than Sasa our top 6 place will be under threat ffs! Hes one of our lowest earners.

Im not asking for superstar players mate but no matter how bad our financial state, we will always be able to sign better players than Richie Foster. He done us a turn this year on loan because hes versatile and our squad is tight, but under no circumstances would i want him on a full time basis and certainly not to replace current first team players.

It all depends on how much we have to spend and if he has done a job for us this season then he can do that job again next season.

Ideally we would go out and buy a lot better players but we can't. I think he could be a bit better with some guidance and would be a decent squad player on a low weekly wage.

We get any cheaper than Sasa our top 6 place will be under threat ffs! Hes one of our lowest earners.

Im not asking for superstar players mate but no matter how bad our financial state, we will always be able to sign better players than Richie Foster. He done us a turn this year on loan because hes versatile and our squad is tight, but under no circumstances would i want him on a full time basis and certainly not to replace current first team players.

Like yourself I just want the best for Rangers years ago we would be able to buy a better class of players but the standard of player has sadly declined.Foster being our 1st choice fullback would be far from ideal but all I am saying is that signing Kirk Broadfoot in a lot of fans eyes was far from ideal also and big Kirk has never truly let us down.Never knew Sasa was low earner if he has to go thats bad.

Like yourself I just want the best for Rangers years ago we would be able to buy a better class of players but the standard of player has sadly declined.Foster being our 1st choice fullback would be far from ideal but all I am saying is that signing Kirk Broadfoot in a lot of fans eyes was far from ideal also and big Kirk has never truly let us down.Never knew Sasa was low earner if he has to go thats bad.

I backed the Broadfoot signing, i like him, i rate him and i still support him, in fact i cant wait until he is back. What i see in Foster i dont like, i think hes absolutely rotten. Just my opinion i suppose. Yeah Sasa is one of the lowest amongst senior players, i think hes looking for a bigger and better deal we are offering which is only right for him. I dont mind him going, he will go with my best wishes.

Im not buying this standard of player has declined, what are you basing this on? Scott Wilson, Dariuz Adamczuk and Bert Konterman under Advocaat or Capucho, Ostenstad and Mo Ross under Eck, maybe Sebo and Sionko under Le Guen? I just dont get this, standards slipping stuff. Weve had some very poor players in the past right through our "debt ridden period of the early 21st century".

I wont be happy if we sign Foster, at all, he lacks too many basics. Pure lack of ambition and under a new regime too, it will be a boot in the balls to our fans. We can do better, we must do better.

(tu)

http://boards.footym...18050822&page=1

I found this and was looking through it, they are just as pathetic as tims IMO :lol:

I'm going to feel really sorry for Foster if/when he goes back to Aberdeen.

Yes they really do hate him He'll not be back there whether we keep him or not. Quite pathetic, but typical of those arseholes and their jealousy.

:clap:

That's getting a rep.

My exes brother is a big Aberdeen fan, he hates Rangers but funnily enough supports us in Europe.

It was before the UEFA Cup final he came out with "Gothenburg was the greatest moment of my life"

"How is it? You were born in 1989 you fud" :lol:

<cr>

Squad player all day long. He is never a defender though, any quality that I have seen has been when he's been going forward. Good pace, that about sums it up!

He was actually a winger in the youths and started his career as a right winger

Ah, it all makes sense now. To be honest, I don't think he could defend to save himself.

Not really sure why he was put in defence, although he's played everywhere except goalkeeper in his career.

My exes brother is a big Aberdeen fan, he hates Rangers but funnily enough supports us in Europe.

It was before the UEFA Cup final he came out with "Gothenburg was the greatest moment of my life"

"How is it? You were born in 1989 you fud" :lol:

<cr>

That sounds about right! I bet he "supports" ManUre as well....