Aaron Ramsay

Gillete

Guest SandyWATP

Don't see anything wrong with it.

He clearly thinks he can take responsibility and handle the pressure, after all - he has the choice to turn it down.

Not ridiculous at all imo. Hes already better than anyone in the wales squad. He has that air of a captain about him and the way he has come back from his injury hes back playing in Arsenals team like he was never away. The manager will alreadybe saying to him theres no pressure its a friendly. Hes just giving him the experience for when it does count. Throwing him in at the deep end isnt always going to be a bad thing.

You would think guys like Collins , Ashley Williams ( Swansea captain ) or even Ledley would be asked as they are far more experienced

It's like us making wylde Scotland captain

Maybe not that drastic but you get my drift

Not ridiculous at all imo. Hes already better than anyone in the wales squad. He has that air of a captain about him and the way he has come back from his injury hes back playing in Arsenals team like he was never away. The manager will alreadybe saying to him theres no pressure its a friendly. Hes just giving him the experience for when it does count. Throwing him in at the deep end isnt always going to be a bad thing.

It's a qualifier mate.

Good appointment IMO.

Aaron Ramsay is going to be the mainstay in the Wales midfield for years to come, and giving it to him is a long term thing and will settle the side. Definitely something England should be looking at. Giving it to someone who is going to be in the side for years to come would give the side a settled look and stop all nonsence that's been hanging around the captaincy for a while now.

Best player in Wales squad that's a big statment when they have Gareth Bale. I think Craig bellamy should be, I hate the guy but he is expiernced

Best player in Wales squad that's a big statment when they have Gareth Bale. I think Craig bellamy should be, I hate the guy but he is expiernced

I know this reply is a bit late fuck it lol I know what you mean Gareth Bale is prob the best player just now but he will never be a captain in his career. Aaron Ramsey just has the air of a captain about him if you get my drift.