Diouf 'dreams' of PSG

Maxou

Just noticed Diouf's interview on cannal +; the big man said he'd dream of a move to Paris Saint Germain in the forseable future :sherlock:

I know some bears don't want him to stay at Ibrox next season, but he doesn't seem to be that keen on a move to Glasgow anyway !

Becoming currently in Glasgow Rangers as a loan, the former Blackburn player, said he would not be against the idea of ​​moving to PSG next season.

That its behavior is the cause of his loan today in Scotland, after he had a lot of excesses in recent times. Aware that the chances that the Glasgow club exercises its option to purchase are slim, he also knows that it is undesirable in lez Rovers.

Diouf will certainly have to change clubs this summer and he believes that a return to league is not excluded:

"I do not see why I could not return to France. In football, anything is possible and I think for example that winning a championship with PSG is something I dream, "said the Senegal international.

Translated ^^

Hardly saying he dreams of moving to PSG does he.

He has obviously been asked a question and he isn't touting himself away.

He defo wants to stay with us and he has said it on different occasions.

He's a player that will divide fans.

He has a natural theatrical element to his game and personality that provoke strong opinions.

I tend to believe he's a good player who's weaknesses are all too often exposed by our play i.e his lack of pace and a general tendency from us to play safe, frustrating him.

He thrives on attacking football, players on his wavelength and we have few, to be brutally honest.

Is he a waste of money?

I don't think so...he can and will play a role as this season pans out and it's up to us to make the most of him.

Should we keep him?

I tend to think not though as long-term, he is no solution to our problems and we cannot try to build a team around him.

What I will say though is that his signing has been worth it for fans response alone.

Love him or hate him he's galvanised some areas of the Gers support and for once, given us a figure that truly rattles the tims in a manner beyond Novo.

He's done more good than bad I think.

I don't think he's shone on the park at all, but he's certainly done his job where Lennon and Co are concerned.

Walter's so clever and wily that it widnae surprise me if thats the sole reason he brought Diouf here.

It will have been a part of it for sure. Diouf does have ability

It's been taken as gospel by numerous posters on FF that we now work under a £14,000 a week salary cap and no new players will ever be on more than this, and any players currently on more than it (McGregor, Davis, Weir, possibly Bougherra but not certain) will have to take pay cuts in order to stay

There's no chance of Diouf staying here for that wage, and that's if we'd even want to keep him permanently, which i wouldn't

He's a player that will divide fans.

He has a natural theatrical element to his game and personality that provoke strong opinions.

I tend to believe he's a good player who's weaknesses are all too often exposed by our play i.e his lack of pace and a general tendency from us to play safe, frustrating him.

He thrives on attacking football, players on his wavelength and we have few, to be brutally honest.

Is he a waste of money?

I don't think so...he can and will play a role as this season pans out and it's up to us to make the most of him.

Should we keep him?

I tend to think not though as long-term, he is no solution to our problems and we cannot try to build a team around him.

What I will say though is that his signing has been worth it for fans response alone.

Love him or hate him he's galvanised some areas of the Gers support and for once, given us a figure that truly rattles the tims in a manner beyond Novo.

He's done more good than bad I think.

(tu)

He hates them ? he gets up their noses ? they hate him ? If there was 1 player that was brought in to distract them it would be diouf and if it is meant then by god SIR Walter has played a blinder :praise:

(tu)

He hates them ? he gets up their noses ? they hate him ? If there was 1 player that was brought in to distract them it would be diouf and if it is meant then by god SIR Walter has played a blinder :praise:

Aye? If he was brought in to distract the taigs, it's been a monumental failure! The best thing Smith did was omit him from the LC Final starting XI.

Aye? If he was brought in to distract the taigs, it's been a monumental failure! The best thing Smith did was omit him from the LC Final starting XI.

In a way I agree, but I meant wind up the fan's and get the management of them into a rile over next to nothing.