report peter martin

bomberbrown

peter martin saying the goalie was out shooting catholics, everyone report him here is the link, lets get this cunt sacked

Link: http://www.skysports.com/

Once there use the 'contact' link and voice your complaint about this little bead rattler.

Be polite but make your point - that there is no place at Sky Sports for such a bigoted scum of a man.

Here's just an sample of some situations I have found myself in since reading of this incident today:

* My pensioner Mother refuses to leave the house for fear of tripping on the bodies of dead RC's thanks to McGuire-Martin's assertions that 'The Goalie' is a killer.

* My kids are crying day and night and are scared to play outside for fear of tripping on the bodies of dead RC's thanks to McGuire-Martin's assertions that 'The Goalie' is a killer

* My Roman Catholic neighbours are boarding up their windows thanks to McGuire-Martin's assertions that 'The Goalie' is an RC killer

* I'm too traumatised to go out to the pub/shops/work/pictures/football (delete as appropriate) for fear of tripping on the bodies of dead RC's thanks to McGuire-Martin's assertions that 'The Goalie' is a killer

(I could be here all day folks)

A combination of any or all of this list will be padding out my 'Outraged and soon-to-be-an-ex-Sky customer unless you do something about this sectarian bigot' e-mail winging its way to them today.

Fill yer' wellies - but do contact Sky Sports and demand action against this rabid little bigot.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rise above it.

Rise above fuck-all mate. No offence or that, but this is the type of line Rangers seem to take when tims get the run of the place and it get's us nowhere.

We only get walked all over.

Flood SKY with complaints and emails and get the cunt chopped.

I am not going to complain about a comment said at an event I was not at. That reeks of looking for offence. The Goalie and his lawyer are on the case.

Fair enough but the next time anyone on here complains about tims having the run of the place or getting away with murder - then we can't argue. We let them because we want to take a moral highground that get's us nowhere :disappointment:

Fair enough but the next time anyone on here complains about tims having the run of the place or getting away with murder - then we can't argue. We let them because we want to take a moral highground that get's us nowhere :disappointment:

Agreed totally.

The handwringing can be heard as far away as Mars. :(

"Pass the broom and give me some help to lift the corner of this carpet" would be the cry of some on here. :mad:

It's not about the moral highground. How can I be offended by something that isn't about me/I didn't hear/I only read about? It's akin to the whole Andrew Sachs affair with Ross and Brand. They got more complaints than people that actually listened to the show.

Who's offended? your missing the point mate. It's not about being offended - it's about having a level playing field.

It's not about the moral highground. How can I be offended by something that isn't about me/I didn't hear/I only read about? It's akin to the whole Andrew Sachs affair with Ross and Brand. They got more complaints than people that actually listened to the show.

Not really. The context for the 'sectarianism' argument in Scotland is that it is 'a mainly Rangers affair'- that is the silent accusation by some, and the overt accusation by others- therefore when it is shown to be from 'their end' then it should be exposed and given the same recourse than if it was on our side.

I maintain that the day Donald Findlay was booted out of Ibrox was the day overt open season began on our club. If what Martin/McGuire said falls with the criteria of sectarianism, and from recent reports it does, then he should be sacked.

Why would I complain then? Feel free to complain if you want, but it's not for me. I'll leave it to Andy and his lawyer to sort it out (tu)

I know your not meant to answer a question with a question, but why wouldn't you complain?

Damned if you do, damned if you don't it seems.

Take Dallas for instance, the Catholic Church got involved via complaining and got him sacked.

Without sounding like I have a chip on my shoulder or paranoid, shall we all just sit back and keep letting our own kind get sacked, charged and shat on ... while fuck all happens to anyone who slanders us in return?

It's in the hands of Andy's lawyers, sure. But you can do your bit too.

If you don't then the next time you have a complaint about fenians like McGuire shitting on us and our culture from a height then you don't have a leg to stand on.

I complained to sky sports a couple of years back when they muted the beggars protest on remembrance day (think it was at Falkirk) The tarrier bastards didn't even have the bollox to send a reply. I think we all know who and what runs sky sports. My advice would be switch to virgin, as I have and let the biased fenian fuckers know why. I still receive sky sports with the same cunts on it but I have some consolation in the knowledge that the subscription money is now going virgins way.

If he had said it on Sky Sports I'd be first to send them a complaint. But he didn't. To be honest, I just don't feel its an issue that has anything to do with me (tu)

Fair enough mate. That's fair do's, I just disagree as I feel that comments like this has everything to do with us. We are meant to be a family and defend each other. It's a collective.

The tims have been getting their own way for years by complaining, it's time we did the same. We don't get kudos for "rising above it"

Ideally we should not have to complain and his bosses would know what was said and warn/punish him for conduct unbecoming of their organisation.Usually I think its best to rise above it and not go down to others level but I am not so sure that is getting us anywhere anymore.

If he had said it on Sky Sports I'd be first to send them a complaint. But he didn't. To be honest, I just don't feel its an issue that has anything to do with me (tu)

If that's true Kev then why on earth did you post a reply on this thread in the first instance?

If you feel ambivalent about the subject then don't pop your head out the window when there are bricks flying - metaphorically speaking. :disappointment:

The bricks weren't flying UNTIL I popped my head out the window. I was just giving my two cents on the matter (tu)

I still maintain that if what you said earlier is accurate (you having no interest in the subject) then you should have stayed clear of the thread.

Sorry Kev - but that's the way I see it. :disappointment:

EDit: Sorry again Kev - but factually you are incorrect - redwhite&blue threw the first salvo before you showed up with; "This is quite pathetic tbh. No I wont go and report a fellow human being and wishing he cant provide for his family coz he made a joke. Leave that to the fenians."

Well im with john on this. complaints should go in. the fenians are polluting this country and getting away with what they want. imagine andy had said. peter cant be here hes making bombs for the ira. andy would probably never work again.