The Blue Order

SteveJ seemed to allude on that.

You having a laugh?

I said it was a daft thing to put on a banner when the guy is running the rule over the club and I also stated that they were voicing something that I would not, so it was not the voice of the fans. I also stated that I did not think it would put Whyte off buying the club and that I just thought it was daft.

Don't use my name or opinions to back your debate, please.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You having a laugh?

I said it was a daft thing to put on a banner when the guy is running the rule over the club and I also stated that they were voicing something that I would not, so it was not the voice of the fans. I also stated that I did not think it would put Whyte off buying the club and that I just thought it was daft.

christ dont get me started on people being the 'voice of the fans'

the RST lost any integrity they might have had when they started claiming to be this.

You having a laugh?

You said, and I quote:

Aye - make him walk and all Rangers fans pay when the clubs doon shit kreek! Aslong as you are happy that the BO are doing something!

That to me looks like you are saying that this might scare him off.

I did not see it as a dig on Craig Whyte I seen it as we want you to take us over Craig and we approve of you.If Craig Whyte is truly a Rangers fan I believe he will see it this way.I suppose it could be taken the wrong way but the banner is saying what a lot of us are thinking.

You said, and I quote:

That to me looks like you are saying that this might scare him off.

That is called a tongue in cheek reply to your comment that the BO are 'actualy doing something'. I never said I thought that the BO would fuck this deal up for everyone, as I don't think they have or will.

That is called a tongue in cheek reply to your comment that the BO are 'actualy doing something'. I never said I thought that the BO would fuck this deal up for everyone, as I don't think they have or will.

Wasn't me saying they are 'actually doing someting'.

And I doubt it was tongue in cheek, OLE SUPER RANGERS said that at least they are doing something, and you come out with that gem :lol:

Wasn't me saying they are 'actually doing someting'.

And I doubt it was tongue in cheek, OLE SUPER RANGERS said that at least they are doing something, and you come out with that gem :lol:

You are correct in that it was OLE but the fact remains that the comment was tongue in cheek.

It is demanding Whyte shows the colour of the money and hints at he is leading us on - the same attitude that I have read from some bears on here recently.

If I had £30M to invest, I would take my damn time too, especially when the product I was going to invest in had so many ghosts in the closet.

In my opinion, that banner is a disgrace (I was at the game but never seen it). Who the feck do they think they are speaking for? They are not speaking for me in my role as a Rangers fan!

That is my initial post in this thread and is what I thought from the off. If I felt the BO had fecked the deal, i would have said so.

a banner aimed at the bbc for yesterdays bullshit and lying would have been more

appropriate imo. not having a sly dig at the ONLY man who is interested in taking our club out

the mess it is in.

im pissed off with the length of the takeover like every1 else, but these things take time, esp when

no1 knows how much shit is in our closets regaurding murrays dealings.

i like tbo, but was a poor banner to have today.

question?

was the banner a dig or an approval or to say tbo are fed up of him????

any tbo members on? who can tell us?

No dig just a wee egg on to buy our great club .

after all that's what we all want is it not ?????

No dig just a wee egg on to buy our great club .

after all that's what we all want is it not ?????

It is but we all hate the salesman who approaches you in Currys and asks if you need help - let's leave him to mull it over himself.

It is but we all hate the salesman who approaches you in Currys and asks if you need help - let's leave him to mull it over himself.

Mate i have had some bizarre reply on the interweb but you win hands down . :rolleyes:

As i said it was just a wee egg on to the man to buy us using a great line from a popular song sung at Rangers games recently ..

Calm down dears .

Mate i have had some bizarre reply on the interweb but you win hands down . :rolleyes:

As i said it was just a wee egg on to the man to buy us using a great line from a popular song sung at Rangers games recently ..

Calm down dears .

A wee egg on? We need change and we cannot afford to play with the possibilities.

Please stop thinking you speak for the full Rangers support in matters that are important to ALL of them.

Calm down dears .

(td)

A wee egg on? We need change and we cannot afford to play with the possibilities.

Please stop thinking you speak for the full Rangers support in matters that are important to ALL of them.

We don't speak for the Rangers support can you please point out were we said we did ??

We don't speak for the Rangers support can you please point out were we said we did ??

A banner telling the prospective club buyer to pay up, is evidence enough. I have a problem with it and you immediately tell me to calm down - need I go on?

Most banners are decent from you guys but this one was ill thought and maybe one of you should have the balls to admit that not all Rangers fans would agree with this one.

A banner telling the prospective club buyer to pay up, is evidence enough. I have a problem with it and you immediately tell me to calm down - need I go on?

Most banners are decent from you guys but this one was ill thought and maybe one of you should have the balls to admit that not all Rangers fans would agree with this one.

Stevie we know all Rangers fans will not agree with us .

But we will have the balls do what we believe is right for us to do .