stop the shame

stumat83

This may upset alot of rangers fans but when the fuck are the ftp brigade gna grow up and get a life . yet again we are in trouble with uefa for singing songs that not only have nothing to do with our great club , but also have no place at ibrox this is 2011 after all.dont get me wrong i have a huge amount of respect for the people who they belong to and would never try and judge them,but as a rangers man i find it an embarrasment we are getting the threat of a ban from europe all because these out of date and out of touch so called fans cant behave like real football men .go sing your songs but keep them away from from our club and stop taking the name of rangers down in the gutter with you.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This may upset alot of rangers fans but when the fuck are the ftp brigade gna grow up and get a life . yet again we are in trouble with uefa for singing songs that not only have nothing to do with our great club , but also have no place at ibrox this is 2011 after all.dont get me wrong i have a huge amount of respect for the people who they belong to and would never try and judge them,but as a rangers man i find it an embarrasment we are getting the threat of a ban from europe all because these out of date and out of touch so called fans cant behave like real football men .go sing your songs but keep them away from from our club and stop taking the name of rangers down in the gutter with you.

Actualy - having read some of your previous posts - just go to bed, Declan.

Fuck aff ya bead rattlin louper. :chopometer: :sherlock:

Here comes the bigotted bile from the glorious Queen + God worshipping protestants on the board.

"fuck the pope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", "oh no pope of rome" etc. These uneducated fucktards will never learn, instead choosing to cite their father's traditions and their grandfather's traditions as taking precedence over equality and tolerance for all.

Makes a fucking mockery of the Democracy we live in. :-/.

Actualy - having read some of your previous posts - just go to bed, Declan.

ha ha il go to my bed if you get back in your cage,its people like you this post was aimed at hope your still as proud when our team are playing at an empty ibrox

The chance of this happening is nil

The club is liable to get fine after fine and ban after ban.

ha ha il go to my bed if you get back in your cage,its people like you this post was aimed at hope your still as proud when our team are playing at an empty ibrox

Are you typing this on your phone?

I thought you weren't allowed them in the jail?

Here comes the bigotted bile from the glorious Queen + God worshipping protestants on the board.

"fuck the pope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", "oh no pope of rome" etc. These uneducated fucktards will never learn, instead choosing to cite their father's traditions and their grandfather's traditions as taking precedence over equality and tolerance for all.

Makes a fucking mockery of the Democracy we live in. :-/.

please tell me wat the fuck that has to do with rangers football club ?