Protecting our traditions

weedurranty

The sad thing is that it is some of our own fans who will not defend our traditions and cultures. Every phone in all you hear is some of our fans having a go at our own support and giving our enemies all the ammunition to attack our culture and traditions.

The sad thing is that it is some of our own fans who will not defend our traditions and cultures. Every phone in all you hear is some of our fans having a go at our own support and giving our enemies all the ammunition to attack our culture and traditions.

agree with this M

You want a FOOTBALL Club to protect 'Britishness' and 'Protestant Herittage' -(Oh and from the confines of Canada :lol: ) I assume you have been writing to other clubs around Britian to help you in this cause, I assume you have actively joined the church and asked them to change what they are doing as they are dying on their feet. Rangers are a FOOTBALL Club they are NOT a political nor religious organisation - you are getting them confused!

yes I do want a Football Club to do that because if you know our history, we are a club founded on these principles. And does it matter where I come from? Rangers have a worldwide Fan support

is it just me or is this the beginning of the end of the "best derby in the world"??

these tarriers think theyve got 1 up on us by getting these songs banned and shouting about being offended, but really all they are doing is opening up a can of worms that will result in the game being just like any other derby!!!

is it just me or is this the beginning of the end of the "best derby in the world"??

these tarriers think theyve got 1 up on us by getting these songs banned and shouting about being offended, but really all they are doing is opening up a can of worms that will result in the game being just like any other derby!!!

I've heard plenty of them say they hate the term Old Firm as it groups them with us.

Arseholes.

See the handwringers in this thread you need to get a grip and open your eyes to what's going on.

The bheasts won't stop until either we are out of existence or we fight back.

Apathy is not an option.

'We' the british, 'we' the kirk or 'we' the club - give me a definition and a battle the club can fight - I see no issues with us as a football club fighting and surviving - the politics and religion will go their merry way anyway ?

yes I do want a Football Club to do that because if you know our history, we are a club founded on these principles. And does it matter where I come from? Rangers have a worldwide Fan support

So you as a Canadian fan want Rangers to take a political role in being BRITISH :lol: and you want Rangers to take on the decline in the KIRK :lol:

Me I want Rangers to win football games!

So you as a Canadian fan want Rangers to take a political role in being BRITISH :lol: and you want Rangers to take on the decline in the KIRK :lol:

Me I want Rangers to win football games!

me, I want Rangers to not feel ashamed to say that our foundation is based on being a pro British club and proud to have Scottish heritage... why is that considered taboo

me, I want Rangers to not feel ashamed to say that our foundation is based on being a pro British club and proud to have Scottish heritage... why is that considered taboo

No one is saying it is - but thats NOT what you posted in your OP nor what you said when you replied to my original comment.

Try to remember this is a FOOTBALL club. Nothing more but nothing less!