Now do you believe there is an agenda against

BLUEDIGNITY

Drop the no pope of Rome. Drop the FTP. Change the words and call it hello hello. Take away the big stick. Celebrate being british and celebrate being Protestant. Just don't be anti catholic.

Then it doesn't matter if we are being singled out. We are not doing anything they can use against us. This ain't fucking rocket science u know. The sash can get sing more often and louder. So can no surrender. So can hello hello. It will drive them insane cause these songs ain't sectarian and if they complain about us celebrating being Protestant they are shown up to being the bigots that we all know they are.

The rangers support now need to get smart.

Guest Andypendek

There's always been an agenda. The only area I object to it is in the BBC, which I part-fund. Anyone else can have whatever opinion they like, that's part of Britishness...although you wouldn't know the first thing about that.

I wonder what it will take for people like we see on this board to work out just what it is, precisely, that gives the celtc fans in the media and the anti-British people in society any fuel for their campiagns. Is it, do you think, me saying and doing nothing, or is it, do you think, semi-literate halfwits shouting 'Fu ck the Pope!', or 'Fenian bastard!'

All across Europe and the western world we see the RC church struggling against allegations of doing rather horrible things to children, of being out of touch with the modern world, of enjoying opulence rather out of keeping with the teachings of Jesus. Only in Scotland is that organisation enjoying something of a comeback, why? Could it be because I ignore them? That's not much to go on...'hey, Andypendek ignored us! Let's start a campaign!' Or, could it be, that the actions of self-righteous arseholes who hide behind a Rangers scarf in order to peddle some bastardised version of Protestant Britishness offer a handy bogeyman for the RC hierarchy to say 'Look! See! We told you! They hate you, and only we can protect you!'

'

Handwringers...I need a counterpart expression for the idiots. Since these 'Tools of Rome' haven't worked this out by now, I assume they never will. At the moment in Scotland, one can obtain a quick divorce (against the wishes of the RC church), an abortion more or less on demand (against the wishes of the RC church), live freely as a homosexual (against the wishes of many within the RC hierarchy, ironically enough....talk about denial), live in common law habitation (against the wishes of the RC church), observe any faith or none (against the wishes of the RC church) and consider yourself a member of Great Britain, about which I have no idea of the RC Church's position. When this changes, I know who I shall hold responsible. It won't be people who treated the religious with the indifference due them in the year 2011, it'll be the Tools of Rome who gave them their chance. Congratulations.

Another agenda I've been looking into is the term Orangeism and Fenianism.I'm not in the Lodge,but I get called an Orangeman by a certain mob.I'm not offended by this in any way. Now if you call any tim a fenian,they go berserk and call you biggoted. Fenian is in the dictionary,just like the word bastard,I know they go hand-in-hand. Point is that fenianism was founded in NewYork back in 1858,have principles and practices of an Irish revolutionary organisation.I'ts emphasis is on the establishment of an independant Irish republic dedicated to overthrow British rule in Ireland.

That's what Donald Findlay was tell people.

I doubt there are many people on this forum who don't know the origin of the term fenian. It doesn't matter - there are too many ppl in the general public and media (not just Celtic supporters) who regard it as a derogatory anti-Catholic term for it to be acceptable. It's no different from the word n***er which at one time did not have negative associations. Words change over time - have a look at the dictionary definition of fenian.

It also doesn't matter if they use the term either. Black comedians use the N word but Nick Griffiths can't. Woody Allan can tell Jewish jokes.

I could easily see us using a chant that begins "We're Orange Bastards...." and it wouldn't be offensive. Context is everything

Great post BD! (tu)

Very very true indeed.. I am actually glad this whole UEFA stuff has raised its ugly head. It's time we took them on in the courts. The question is though... Does the club have the balls?

Bain is making the right noises imho and I do hope we follow this all the way through once and for all.

Should TBB etc disappear is anyone foolish enough to believe that the agenda will just stop there; that those who seek our downfall will be as dogs without a bone?

Mark my words: the Union Jack, GSTQ, and the bouncy will be next. Realise that there is no lie our enemies will not tell; they will keep complaining and lying until no Rangers fan will dare open their mouth for fear of being banned.

Who are the real mindless ones in Scottish society? Is it those who cannot stand the putrid extremist culture growing unchecked in our land, or is it in fact those who blindly accept the bias views and policies of a one-sided minority.

Great post BD! (tu)

Very very true indeed.. I am actually glad this whole UEFA stuff has raised its ugly head. It's time we took them on in the courts. The question is though... Does the club have the balls?

Bain is making the right noises imho and I do hope we follow this all the way through once and for all.

Thank you my friend, we must strike while the iron is hot. Every true British subject knows what is going on here as does the Management at Ibrox. We must stand our ground now and fight our corner. This is not just about football this is about our way of life. :sherlock:

Great post BD! (tu)

Thank you my friend, we must strike while the iron is hot. Every true British subject knows what is going on here as does the Management at Ibrox. We must stand our ground now and fight our corner. This is not just about football this is about our way of life. :sherlock:

Great post BD! (tu)

What gets on my nerves about all this bullshit/songs/bans/fines/protracted takeover, is that these scummy mhanky dirty bastards across the city are under no added pressure whatsoever!! They can just play their matches week in week out without cringing about what's in the next days paploid!! These bastards have tried every dirty fucking trick in the book this season!! Disrespecting refs and the SFA's integrity, openly offending the the war dead with the poppy banner, with the continous songs against our Great British Army (the same Army who would defend these muthafuckers if we were invaded or attacked) the outrageous abuse of El Hadji Diouf and other players in our ranks. Why have not heard anything about the retard caught in a national paploid making monkey gestures to EHD, do the governing bodies forget ra sellicks history of

fan behavior, y'know the self proclaimed greatest fans in

the world!! What about the other retard ( Juan ghuy x2) claudio reyna corner kick at ibrox waving his arms about

like a hijacked airplane!! (Juan ghuy x3) slapping Dida

across the face at the giro dome, and countless others I'm

sure!! Correct me if I'm wrong but when did any of Rangers football clubs supporters do any of these crimes?? But we sing songs that defend and stand up for our country, while the dark side sing and fly the flag of another country across the sea!!

So, we are Rangers and we look after ourselves in our own country, and we don't commit the crimes the dark side have or sing songs against our (adopted) country and it's queen and Army, but we are being victimized and prosecuted from within this country!! I FOR ONE HAVE HAD ENOUGH!! Fuck you Celtic and your backward deranged sympathisers let's fight all this to the very end ladies and gentlemen!! Will you join us... For the cry was NO surrender!!!!

Would someone tell this guy he has it wrong? Well said, you have put it all out there and not one person could say that what you have described this season is not true. Hugh Keevins said that Lennon is 'special' because of what he 'puts up with' and yet what has Lennon done this season in his own behaviour? Lennon even had the audacity to compare the way he behaved at Ibrox a few years ago, after a defeat, to Bougherra at Celtic Park this season, and do you know what hurts the most about that?- not that this self-putying permanent victim says these things, but that our media sit back and do not challenge his assertions.

I doubt there are many people on this forum who don't know the origin of the term fenian. It doesn't matter - there are too many ppl in the general public and media (not just Celtic supporters) who regard it as a derogatory anti-Catholic term for it to be acceptable. It's no different from the word n***er which at one time did not have negative associations. Words change over time - have a look at the dictionary definition of fenian.

It also doesn't matter if they use the term either. Black comedians use the N word but Nick Griffiths can't. Woody Allan can tell Jewish jokes.

I could easily see us using a chant that begins "We're Orange Bastards...." and it wouldn't be offensive. Context is everything

It's hard to believe that anyone who openly glorifies the ira, or closely associates with others who openly glorify the ira, could be offended at being called a fenian <cr>