***The Official Dundee United vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Naismith Hutton Davis Lafferty

Jelavic Diouf

Fully expect to see Foster in there and Whittaker in RM or LM if Bougherra is playing.

Both Foster and Edu out the team hopefully - a couple of complete and utter duds.

Both Foster and Edu out the team hopefully - a couple of complete and utter duds.

Hopefully, both of them are imposters. I couldn't tell you how many times Foster had time and space today and he just punted/booted the ball to a St Mirren player. Edu doesn't need an explanation.

Hopefully, both of them are imposters. I couldn't tell you how many times Foster had time and space today and he just punted/booted the ball to a St Mirren player. Edu doesn't need an explanation.

He never lifts his head or looks for a pass, just absolutely blooters it off the first man every time (well most times). He is an Aberdeen reserve player for a reason.

Edu is a liability, a waste of a jersey.

Naismith and Bougherra back are a big plus, and hopefully Ness and Diouf can kick on from today's performances. I thought the both of them had good games...

He never lifts his head or looks for a pass, just absolutely blooters it off the first man every time (well most times). He is an Aberdeen reserve player for a reason.

Edu is a liability, a waste of a jersey.

Naismith and Bougherra back are a big plus, and hopefully Ness and Diouf can kick on from today's performances. I thought the both of them had good games...

Too right it's unbelievable, you'd think someone like Davie Weir would speak to him and say you've got time look for a blue jersey. But I don't think it'd make a difference.

Diouf and Ness did have decent games and do deserve to play but Ness's fitness worries me, but Edu can't keep playing, even though I fully expect him to.

I think we should suprise them and go with this line up, wouldn't put it past walter either, go out all guns blazing and make sure he takes goodwillie out witha monster tackle

:mcgregor:

:kerkar: :kerkar: :kerkar: :kerkar:

:kerkar: :kerkar: :kerkar: :kerkar:

:kerkar: :kerkar:

Anything but Diouf playing. Kerkar instead of Diouf.

Why? El-Hadji Diouf had a good game today.

There are players who should be getting dropped ahead of Diouf!

the problem with diouf against united i believe is the lack of pace, urgency etc shown by diouf

united play at a high tempo all game, we need players like naismith, wylde etc to match this tempo

Wylde has been poor since the Cup Final, I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team on Tuesday.