Split away allocation

A lot of people haven't got anything.

Not at all surprising.

Everyone seems to get Motherwell and Kilmarnock at the start of the season on their season books - nae exceptions, yet when it will be a clincher - loads miss out. Funny that eh.

I got an E Mail yesterday confirming Motherwell Away. Only Ticket office friends and those and suches will Get Killie Tickets ( same as UEFA Cup Final )and if the league is won before the Killie Game there will be lots and lots or sale. Fuck the the Fans who have taken up the slack in the recent games, Loyalty HA.

Does anyone think a stunt like Hibs like last season might be pulled by the Alliance/RSA ... can't mind which one of them it was that fucked your average Bear out of tickets that went to every game all season.

I should get them off my bus, havent missed a Killie game in the past 4 years so will be disappointed if I miss out now. Havent got an email from Rangers though. I only got 3 games at the start of the season plus a wee note about St Johnstone but that wasnt automatic, I had to email away after I got an email through about that.

I got an E Mail yesterday confirming Motherwell Away. Only Ticket office friends and those and suches will Get Killie Tickets ( same as UEFA Cup Final )and if the league is won before the Killie Game there will be lots and lots or sale. Fuck the the Fans who have taken up the slack in the recent games, Loyalty HA.

Nah man, my dad got a ticket in the draw for the uefa cup final, but i didnt because i still had a childs season ticket, even though i was over 16 i didnt even go into the draw, had to shell out £800 for tickets.

Think its a bit rediculous there was no child tickets for the game, but thats understandable, UEFA are money grabbing cunts. What really pissed me off was that anyone with a childs tickets didnt even get a chance, even if i was 4 years old, it's history, people arn't going to miss that. So why were children not offered tickets at the adult price? No matter how old I had been, me and my old man are not going to miss something like that, so we had to resort to paying more than double the value of the ticket.

The organization behind the ticket office is ridiculous, as is much of the internal running's at ibrox.