Did we or didn't we

We've been acccused but is there any truth in the accusations?

I've read posts from fans who were at the games, saying there was no sectarian singing, was it just that they didn't hear it or refused to admit it or don't accept the words are classed as sectarian?

I can imagine that a small group of die hards may have sung it, but if the majority of fans couldn't hear it then how can a UEFA rep hear it?

Is their evidence soley based on some posts on YouTube, or do they have some independant evidence from police or stewards who may have been closer to the fans.

I'm confused :disappointment:

Suppose my OP was a bit daft really, if any Bears addmited it on here then we're f*cked.

Except for those non Bears who wish to do us damage.

The question remains though, what is their evidence? hearsay on their part or physical with witnesses?

The consensus seems to be that we're guilty no matter what. :disappointment:

They better have some evidence and it had better be overwhelming too. I hope we have some good legal representation too that can take their case apart. That can point out the biased nature of those presenting the evidence too.

So the general public could be offended by guys singing in a toilet? at a home game?

This senario is a bit like being reported for singing songs in your own toilet.

yeah thats never going to hold up in court.

they would need to find someone offended. it cant be that.

So the general public could be offended by guys singing in a toilet? at a home game?

This senario is a bit like being reported for singing songs in your own toilet.

I know and agree with you, the guy that posted them was saying that is what we are being fined for and stuff. Stupid if you ask me.

Starting to not give a fuck anymore. Sick of hearing about all this pish

This is what they are trying to do take away our will to fight by putting us under constant attack.

What proof do UEFA need to punish us ... I mean their own observers didn't provide any so could they really hammer us on the say so of a bunch of fenian bums like fare <cr>

So if a group of us put on celtc scarfs, went to a public toilet and started singing whatever shite they sing, we could then send it to fare. Thats just how amazing that scenario actually is.

Or a bit more realistic and less disgusting - because personally I'd never even touch one of the scummy scarfs - a group of us walking down the road, any road, singing... well I still dont know, apart from tbbh, what else it is people consider sectarian. But what has that got to do with the club in Europe.. you see where it goes. How can Rangers, and even if we admited our songs were bad, which we don't, be responsible for people singing in a public toilet. Or am I missing something here.

And Gunslinger, that's my exact thought also, the only place for the club to go is CAS but do the people who run our club have the bottle to do this?

So if a group of us put on celtc scarfs, went to a public toilet and started singing whatever shite they sing, we could then send it to fare. Thats just how amazing that scenario actually is.

Or a bit more realistic and less disgusting - because personally I'd never even touch one of the scummy scarfs - a group of us walking down the road, any road, singing... well I still dont know, apart from tbbh, what else it is people consider sectarian. But what has that got to do with the club in Europe.. you see where it goes. How can Rangers, and even if we admited our songs were bad, which we don't, be responsible for people singing in a public toilet. Or am I missing something here.

And Gunslinger, that's my exact thought also, the only place for the club to go is CAS but do the people who run our club have the bottle to do this?

we will see soon enough.