Is AJ. Trying to pull a fast one

RAFREG

Is Alistair Johnson Trying to run the club into the ground so we go into Administration and so being able to pick the club up himself for Pennies. It is Certainly worth consideration . Why else would he want to hold up Craig Whytes Buy out? Does he think it`s worth the 10 point deduction? Or does he just not want to let go? Whatever his reasons surely he has a duty to tell the Fans his reasons for holding it up.

Is Alistair Johnson Trying to run the club into the ground so we go into Administration and so being able to pick the club up himself for Pennies. It is Certainly worth consideration . Why else would he want to hold up Craig Whytes Buy out? Does he think it`s worth the 10 point deduction? Or does he just not want to let go? Whatever his reasons surely he has a duty to tell the Fans his reasons for holding it up.

Another Sammy Six Posts speaking shite.

Away and try talking some sense

The Board want talks to continue till the end of the season. WHY? Whyte has been ready to Buy for at Least 10 days. Defo Something going on. SSN 10 MINS Ago and Smith of the RST..

Again, how do you know AJ is trying to hold up Whyte's buyout?

AJ has nothing to let go of mate

More likely he is expecting another offer, which was rumoured a couple of weeks ago. Maybe this mystery buyer needs time to pull things together and the committee headed by AJ are doing what they can to facilitate this.

Pure speculation on my part, but it's as likely as anything else suggested.

SSN and Smith of RST have said that AJ is trying to pull a fast one and put a hold on Whyte buying the club?

I`m asking do you think he is trying to pull a fast one.. It was on SSN that he wants the talks to contiue till the end of the season. Why would he do this as it seems it isn`t in the best interest of the club to keep this dragging on.

The Board want talks to continue till the end of the season. WHY? Whyte has been ready to Buy for at Least 10 days. Defo Something going on. SSN 10 MINS Ago and Smith of the RST..

Tbf the end of the season is what? The 15th of may.

We've waited long enough now, 2/3 wks isn't that long to wait now

I`m asking do you think he is trying to pull a fast one.. It was on SSN that he wants the talks to contiue till the end of the season. Why would he do this as it seems it isn`t in the best interest of the club to keep this dragging on.

He's defiantly up to someting. I don't think he like whyte.

More likely he is expecting another offer, which was rumoured a couple of weeks ago. Maybe this mystery buyer needs time to pull things together and the committee headed by AJ are doing what they can to facilitate this.

Pure speculation on my part, but it's as likely as anything else suggested.

Good call. i`m only putting the question out there as to why he wants the talks to continue and surely he should let the fans know why.

Tbf the end of the season is what? The 15th of may.

We've waited long enough now, 2/3 wks isn't that long to wait now

Aye and when the 15th of may comes they will keep on saying the same old shite, they have been giving us for 6 months. "Deal done in 48hrs" end of next week. the end of the month.

All pish, And it buys the board members more time to make up some more pish excuses. They either don't trust whyte, or don't want us to get out of this shite.