My mate Gaddafi

Thermopylae

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: Just realised the Daily Mail translated most of it anyway but here it is uncensored:

Interesting interview. The Gaddafi bit was just a tiny part of it.

Translated some of the Rangers relevant bits:

And Madjid?

(He looks in the direction of Madjid Bougherra who was 2 metres from him, in the room). You, you are a hooligan! (He laughs at the same time as Bougherra). Madjid, you can trust him! Madjid, even while he is eating his buns and his cakes, he's always there! Seriously though, I think he has to have a new challenge at the end of the season. He must leave for the Premier League and nowhere else.

Which clubs in England do you see him at?

Madjid could play, for example, at Aston Villa or at Tottenham. In any case, he could easily have a place at one of the big clubs in the Premier League.

The league cup with Rangers, is this a title that you came here to win?

Yes, it's always good to win titles. We made them jealous, the Celtic fans, but that's life. (He smiles)

While Brandishing the trophy, you spread your arms wide. Was this a well-targeted gesture towards anyone?

Yes, absolutely. When one of their players (Brown) scored a goal in the derby game in which we lost, he came up close and taunted me by spreading his arms open and swelling out his chest. I knew that one day or another, he was going to pay for it. I proved this by doing his gesture with the cup in my hands while his hands were empty."

He also spoke about Anelka at length. Apparently he is extremely shy and doesn't talk to anyone (What a surprise).

We really do suffer not being in a better league

Cheers therm mate that must mean diouf is like most of Senegal a catholic which according to the the thomson travel page is the offical religion there because crossing himself doesn't make sense in any other way ergo link and story above are bullshit the mail is supposed to stand up for Britain not stab the only team in scotland that supports the union and have remained loyal to the crown in the back.

diouf you are a clown . you bring disgrace wherever you go .

and whatever arsehole on the board gave you the greenlight to come to ibrox should leave NOW with you . youve done nothing since youve joind this club apar from tout your shite in the newspapers and drag this club down with you.

So if you don't like the right people these days that makes you a clown?

Do you know anything about Gaddafi or do you just believe everything the media tells you?

Maybe he's just trying to endear himself to the darkside.

Confuse them a bit.

Confuse them = put 2 shovels against the wall and ask them to take their pick!

Tempt them = put 2 giros against the wall, and they'll steal them both!

Scare them = put 2 bars of soap against the wall and they'll run like fuk! :uk:

what i do know is diouf has brought unwanted attention to the club since he arrived.

dont try and defend the indefencable

I don't see how it's indefencible. First of all, the guy's got an opinion about someone that he knows. Great. I prefer to hear players' actual opinions than to hear the same old shit about "getting some stick from the lads" in the dressing room. Second of all, who in their right mind would associate the opinions of a player with the club he plays for? How have his opinions affected us?

Guest Andypendek

What an advert for Glasgow football...one team's player says he's Gaddafi's pal, the other team's chairman sells Gaddafi weapons.

diouf you are a clown . you bring disgrace wherever you go .

and whatever arsehole on the board gave you the greenlight to come to ibrox should leave NOW with you . youve done nothing since youve joind this club apar from tout your shite in the newspapers and drag this club down with you.

Try reading the thread, then wind your neck in, dafty.

doh

Nah, he's African, they usually support one another unless they're at war of course but I don't see this story getting any rep. The rest of the interview seems legit, typical UK newspapers pick out the word 'Gaddafi' and completely blow it out of proportion. Diouf will still 'hopefully' be on the bench tonight. In footballing terms, his recent performances have been quite "shit", he needs to do his talking on the pitch, my god did we grab him just to get at the taigs? If so then I'm still happy :)