Right then, let's see how FARE react now...

Senna

FARE's response so far:

Hereby we confirm the receipt of your complaint. For further information about how FARE deals with complaints, please visit our website: Reporting abuse

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the reply i just got...

From: postmaster@scottishfa.co.uk on behalf of Info General Mail SFA (info@scottishfa.co.uk)

Sent: 21 April 2011 12:11:07

To: stu pollock (stupollock_watp@hotmail.co.uk)

Thanks for your message.

It will be passed to the appropriate department and we may contact you in due course.

Scottish FA

Hampden Park

Glasgow G42 9AY

0141 616 6000

The Scottish Football Association Limited is a private company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland, with its registered office at Hampden Park, Glasgow G42 9AY and company number SC005453.

This message is not intended to be legally binding or to form part of any contract unless otherwise agreed in writing and signed on behalf of the Scottish Football Association Limited. The information in this message is confidential information and may also be legally privileged. It is intended only for the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, or any attachments to the message, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this document in error, please immediately notify us by telephone and delete the original message. Use of this or any other e-mail facility of the Scottish Football Association Limited signifies consent to interception by the Scottish Football Association Limited. Thank you.

For all the latest news, views and interviews visit www.scottishfa.co.uk.

Well done mate (tu)

Personally, I can't be arsed sending emails to anyone never mind trying to write a complaint.

Keep us updated on any replies you get.

Until we start doing this en masse though, we will always be the ones picked on and the mopes will get away scot-free.

Until we start doing this en masse though, we will always be the ones picked on and the mopes will get away scot-free.

The fact I'm rarely on a PC and mostly use my mobile makes emailing a pain the baws for me but i'm sure plenty on here will follow follow in your footsteps (tu)

The fact I'm rarely on a PC and mostly use my mobile makes emailing a pain the baws for me but i'm sure plenty on here will follow follow in your footsteps (tu)

Hmm, that's hardly an excuse :P

The more that do, the better, the bigger it becomes and the more difficult it becomes for them to ignore it.

If we can do it in big numbers, people will be forced to act.

Hmm, that's hardly an excuse :P

The more that do, the better, the bigger it becomes and the more difficult it becomes for them to ignore it.

If we can do it in big numbers, people will be forced to act.

Geez a brek man :lol:

Well done to all bears who've sent in complaints, however I suspect the various organisations will treat them with some contempt, they'll just see it as tit for tat.

What they do take notice of is people who have some respect or authority in society, MP's,lawyers,churchmen, university proffessors and such.

We need another Pastor Glass, someone who is unafraid to stand up to the attacks on our traditions

Well done Jimmy

I have just send a second complaint I already emailed fare previously mentioned the absue the British army received during the Emirates cup .

There was a thread on this previopusly by Blue Peter I think, the more complaints put forward the better.

If we don't highlight it will always be just our problem.

I can't say I like this tit for tat approach but can't see any other way round this.